Quantcast

Wumpus is a big pansy

J

JRB

He won't drive 30 miles to come ride with me. He wants me to ride his trails, so he can complain about always riding his trails.

*edit - I was supposed to go to his place to drive another 70 miles to ride, but I flaked out on him.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
You should drive another couple thousand miles and ride some trails over here.
But NoooOOOOOoooo you won't will you?.....

pvssy...

J

JRB

Skookum said:
You should drive another couple thousand miles and ride some trails over here.
But NoooOOOOOoooo you won't will you?.....

pvssy...
Careful what you wish for. :sneaky:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Hey now... don't be draggin me into your twisted fantasies!

I'll be riding my local trails today and tomorrow. Maybe a trip up north a couple hundred miles is in order soI can ride the Santa Barbara trails. Hella sicky gnar gnar, for you Nor Cal folks.

J

JRB

Here it is 3:25 and I am supposed to start heading up to Waco in the next hour or so. It is windy as hell here, and I am starting to waffle. Now it looks like I may be a hvge pvssy. I can't call Wumpus for another hour though, since they take long ass naps. (I am using "ass" as an adjective. I don't know if his ass is really taking a nap, or if asses indeed do take naps.) I am tired and may just take a nap myself.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
loco said:
Here it is 3:25 and I am supposed to start heading up to Waco in the next hour or so. It is windy as hell here, and I am starting to waffle. Now it looks like I may be a hvge pvssy. I can't call Wumpus for another hour though, since they take long ass naps. (I am using "ass" as an adjective. I don't know if his ass is really taking a nap, or if asses indeed do take naps.) I am tired and may just take a nap myself.
pvssy

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Well, Loco flaked on me twice in one day. He claims he wants to ride dirt, but all he rides is road now.

I'm putting in a motion to have him banned from the lounge, and he will only be allowed to post in the roadie forum.

J

JRB

I did work on my road bike today. Wind makes me grouchy, and a road trip in it didn't sound fun.