Quantcast

WWIII thread

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
But where is this opinion poll coming from? Pravda?
I saw a quote of an article in czech, the poll was by CNN in Russia in mid-February. I am still looking for its original source.

Also, if you want to see what happened to the people and dogs from the video above (you don't)

Edit: I don't have the balls to actually watch it, it would haunt me forever. Just read the comments and even those are giving me nightmares.

Last edited:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I saw a quote of an article in czech, the poll was by CNN in Russia in mid-February. I am still looking for its original source.

Also, if you want to see what happened to the people and dogs from the video above (you don't)

Edit: I don't have the balls to actually watch it, it would haunt me forever. Just read the comments and even those are giving me nightmares.
Watched it earlier, The poor dog sitting on the bodies is just icing on the cake for my temper

The more I dig into the dark corners of the webz the more the real BS is coming out. This is the shit that will be the deciding factor that is the end of putin and his chronies. I surfed the torrents a bit earlier today and half of that was ten times worse. Russia is fucked, I feel sorry for the innocent civilians that are going to have to slug through this BS for the next several months if not longer.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Watching BBC world news at the moment and they were interviewing Russians in Russia, one of the interviewees was an older lady who said she only got all her news from state TV. She didn't believe stories about Russia being the aggressor in the conflict because "state TV wouldn't lie".

Made me think about half the US getting their news from Faux.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
The more I dig into the dark corners of the webz the more the real BS is coming out. This is the shit that will be the deciding factor that is the end of putin and his chronies. I surfed the torrents a bit earlier today and half of that was ten times worse. Russia is fucked
That alone won't be enough. They always get away with it.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Watching BBC world news at the moment and they were interviewing Russians in Russia, one of the interviewees was an older lady who said she only got all her news from state TV. She didn't believe stories about Russia being the aggressor in the conflict because "state TV wouldn't lie".

Made me think about half the US getting their news from Faux.
LOL

Like the NYT, Wapo, CNN and all the rest weren't some of the loudest drum beaters for war.........

They're doing it right now. Don't think for a second fox is some kind of lone pariah.

this fuck is NBC's chief war correspondent, and wrote in his book that he knew the iraq war would be a kickstart to his career

engel.JPG

Don't expect truth or perspective from any of these shit heads.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The roads are built as VFR strips with taxi ways, nobody from the cabinet is ever driving there. If you pan out there are other multiple strips about 10-20km away down the road to the south and west
I thought a few of those sections looked pretty damn straight

Is there a decent source for him or his family retreating? Sounds like the only one saying that at this point is a nutty professor known for making shit up.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I got roped into a "spirited" conversation (over beers) about the pros and cons of nuking Moscow preemptively... honestly surprised by the overwhelming support of the idea, citing the inevitability of world war at this point.

Sigh. Fuck.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I thought a few of those sections looked pretty damn straight

Is there a decent source for him or his family retreating? Sounds like the only one saying that at this point is a nutty professor known for making shit up.
Yeah, the nutty professor was privy to the info via 2 other cabinet members, I read about a dozen of the articles before it cited other reputable sources.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I got roped into a "spirited" conversation (over beers) about the pros and cons of nuking Moscow preemptively... honestly surprised by the overwhelming support of the idea, citing the inevitability of world war at this point.

Sigh. Fuck.
Putin might be able to squeeze one or two off but they wont go far, I would suspect his first launch would be from a sub in the Barents sea, it would then be detected by one of the two 24 hour AWAX flights doing round robins right now around the atlantic and pacific and intercepted before it got to international waters. I am willing to bet he knows if he launched from his mainland it would be intercepted over his own yard thus the fallout would be akin to shitting where you eat. Either way, his missles dont have the speed or range compared to our counter defenses. Between our subs, carrier groups and aircraft it is a waiting game if you ask me.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Sigh. Fuck.

Mutual assured destruction