Quantcast

WWIII thread

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
you think they're arming them?

Yes, they are arming Russia and now it looks like they are also supplying troops.

One of the deals was food for armaments. You give us food and we give you weapons.
I think they should be investing in feeding themselves first as opposed to arming a foreign nation. When Russia no longer needs the weapons, they will then have idle munitions plants and starving people and no capacity to feed them.

Can you turn 155mm artillery shell plants into food production facilities easily?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Yes, they are arming Russia and now it looks like they are also supplying troops.

One of the deals was food for armaments. You give us food and we give you weapons.
I think they should be investing in feeding themselves first as opposed to arming a foreign nation. When Russia no longer needs the weapons, they will then have idle munitions plants and starving people and no capacity to feed them.

Can you turn 155mm artillery shell plants into food production facilities easily?
"Let them eat lead"

-Marie Antoinette, probably

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

And the finding out phase