Quantcast

WWIII thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If reporters would actually dig into the facts rather than just repost, lol

Its not stalled, over half of the vehicles ran out of fuel, broke down, tires failed and more than half of the russian forces abandoned the vehicles and surrendered to Ukrainian forces according to videos from reddit and torrents. The videos show hundreds of russian kids marching down the road with hands up. They say the old tires were shredded, ujoints broken, out of fuel or simply abandoned by russian kids knowing they are being duped. More importantly nearly all of that convoy was infantry or support vehicles, not much for tactical elements. The sub reddits to watch under #ukraine are #warcrimes #combatfootage. Those have been the real story for me.

I would hope the Ukrainians are harassing the line and disabling vehicles at choke points. I am guessing they are focusing on defending the cities but this could be the nail in the coffin.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I would hope the Ukrainians are harassing the line and disabling vehicles at choke. I am guessing they are focusing on defending the cities but this could be the nail in the coffin.
My reddit threads are filled with vids of outlying farmers and citizens not in the cities and near the borders laying waste to elements coming inside. They had been making their own caltrops and funneling rigs into choke points then disabling rigs and making them walk back over the border after taking their weapons then towing their rigs off to their barns and garages. It literally cracks me up.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
The amount of weaponry falling into control of the Ukrainians has to be amazing.
Fuck keeping an AK in the kitchen, they now have shoulder fired missiles.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
The amount of weaponry falling into control of the Ukrainians has to be amazing.
Fuck keeping an AK in the kitchen, they now have shoulder fired missiles.
The Ukrainian gov literally posted to social media that citizens do not have to claim tanks or vehicles on their taxes, no shit, I will see if I can find it. Thought it was hilarious

Found it, Ebay also has a slew of used russian tanks listed from ukrainians, lol

Last edited:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Interesting commentary on the Northern russian advance stalling.

Tires are only the half of it, the reason you see so many Ukrainians towing russian shit is because drivetrains, drivelines, u joints are failing due to zero maintenance, engines are seizing due to no oil, wheel bearings are failing causing axles to snap. Its just amazing these rigs are still moving let alone have fuel by the time they get to the borders.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Hey!, Its russias words not mine, apparently they dont call themselves communist any longer
they haven't been either for almost half a century

primer: we (as in the united states) have a socialized military, forest management agency, and state level socialized education and transportation agencies

russia has an authoritarian dictatorship, with capitalism pretty much running the place

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Tires are only the half of it, the reason you see so many Ukrainians towing russian shit is because drivetrains, drivelines, u joints are failing due to zero maintenance, engines are seizing due to no oil, wheel bearings are failing causing axles to snap. Its just amazing these rigs are still moving let alone have fuel by the time they get to the borders.
If they're not doing routine PM then they're definitely not doing long term PM.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
If they're not doing routine PM then they're definitely not doing long term PM.
Its nutty actually, there was an interview of some captured russian kids that said they were taught how to start the truck and nothing more, took them several miles to figure out how to shift and get caught up with the element then they ran into the back of the truck in front of them when the brakes failed. They then found out that there weren't any munitions in the launchers, by the time they got to the border the flat tires acted as coasting brakes. They were captured because ran out of gas.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This cannot be, in any way shape or form indicative of what the larger russian army is. I'd just warn against getting a false sense of security from this first line disaster. They did the same shit in Chechnya and what followed was not pretty.
I've had the same thought. This could also be them clearing out old inventory that they don't feel like fixing.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Sure, great, and all, but do they have enough Shit That Works when NATO And Sons™ swoop in as you've been alluding to?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Sure, great, and all, but do they have enough Shit That Works when NATO And Sons™ swoop in as you've been alluding to?
I thought about that, What if......

Putin sends in shitboxes with untrained kids at the helm to create havoc, fear and uncertainty until the allies enter the battlefield chat then rolls in with the big guns and final bosses. I am sure intellegence would be able to see something like that coming though. who knows, I am just a spectator like you but hopeful he is just a lunatic with crap for resources.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I thought about that, What if......

Putin sends in shitboxes with untrained kids at the helm to create havoc, fear and uncertainty until the allies enter the battlefield chat then rolls in with the big guns and final bosses. I am sure intellegence would be able to see something like that coming though. who knows, I am just a spectator like you but hopeful he is just a lunatic with crap for resources.
I don't know shit about fuck, but maybe he keeps those cards close to his chest to save his ass from his own people.