Quantcast

WWIII thread

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

"if we fall back and are intimidated by Mr. Putin's threat of nuclear weapons, if there's nothing we can do to help Ukraine, then we'll be dealing with the next crisis on NATO's territory itself."

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
@Westy agreed. Was reading those and thinking dang we could use a dose of this in the USA. Too many parallels. If I knew any better I would probably be scooping poo out of my shorts.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
oh yea i have no realistic expectations its gonna open any time soon, if ever again.

i also saw goldman sachs is pulling out of rus
The list is now too long to even bother tracking. I was keeping tabs for a bit but now its just loony, they say it is in the thousands of brands, retailers, firms and companies that have bailed on the comrades. After McDonalds imposed the No-fry zone it all snowballed from there over the last few days.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The list is now too long to even bother tracking. I was keeping tabs for a bit but now its just loony, they say it is in the thousands of brands, retailers, firms and companies that have bailed on the comrades. After McDonalds imposed the No-fry zone it all snowballed from there over the last few days.
would be easier to track who (if anyone) is still doing business there.

one of the twitter threads i posted above said that rus will not be exporting grains this year, and could lead to issues in the middle east and asia

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
would be easier to track who (if anyone) is still doing business there.

one of the twitter threads i posted above said that rus will not be exporting grains this year, and could lead to issues in the middle east and asia

Perhaps we should stop turning corn into gasoline which also causes us to burn more gasoline.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator