Quantcast

WWIII thread

gonefirefightin

free wieners
This would be quite the development, if true. Taking anything that comes out of rus with a grain of salt right now. Should also add it seems to be confirmed that rus ally Kazakhstan not sending troops to assist rus.

I have been reading the same, very low ammunitions count as well as dud rockets landing left and right, mechanical problems leading to vehicles and tacks being left and abandoned. Very poor communications and units getting lost and separated then being taken out via Ukrainian volunteers. Seems Russia isnt that powerful after all, or they are holding back.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I have been reading the same, very low ammunitions count as well as dud rockets landing left and right, mechanical problems leading to vehicles and tacks being left and abandoned. Very poor communications and units getting lost and separated then being taken out via Ukrainian volunteers. Seems Russia isnt that powerful after all, or they are holding back.
That's what happens when as a leader, you surround yourself with yesmen. The West now has to out-supply the Ukrainians, which should be possible as long as the fucking germans get their shit together. This has Molotov-Ribbentrop written all over it again.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
That's what happens when as a leader, you surround yourself with yesmen. The West now has to out-supply the Ukrainians, which should be possible as long as the fucking germans get their shit together. This has Molotov-Ribbentrop written all over it again.
I couldnt find it but I think the vids were on tiktok of several occasions where russian soldiers were changing into civilian clothes and abandoning their vehicle and running into the woods to defect and flee

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I saw something that Ukrainians we're pulling down road signs to make it harder for Rus to navigate.

Also it sounds like Germany has agreed to release some weapons to Ukraine.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I saw something that Ukrainians we're pulling down road signs to make it harder for Rus to navigate.

Old trick when you're being occupied - pull down road signs or switch them up to confuse the aggressor. Common knowledge when hostile armies march over your territory every couple of decades.

gonefirefightin

free wieners

They actually have been re-organizing the signs to funnel russians down choke points and ambush them, someone also hacked the two cell networks in the area to ban handshakes to Russian sim cards as well. The amount of russians running out of ammo and gas and defecting is pretty insane.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Old trick when you're being occupied - pull down road signs or switch them up to confuse the aggressor. Common knowledge when hostile armies march over your territory every couple of decades.
I have a handful of “Or Is It?”stickers that I’m saving to slap on signs when Los Angeles gets invaded.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
They actually have been re-organizing the signs to funnel russians down choke points and ambush them, someone also hacked the two cell networks in the area to ban handshakes to Russian sim cards as well. The amount of russians running out of ammo and gas and defecting is pretty insane.
They are apparently as disorganized, poorly trained and their equipment as shitty as i remember them from 1980s.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
They are apparently as disorganized, poorly trained and their equipment as shitty as i remember them from 1980s.
Unless they are holding something back or have other plans it seems the Russian might isn't that mighty after all after seeing all the vintage vehicle breakdowns, dud rockets, fuel/ammo shortages and bad comms, lack of leadership and a non committed infantry that keeps bailing.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
If this turns into a crazy failed attempt at puffery and the Russians fall apart under their own weight, I’ll be curious to see what that does to their global PR. I wonder what all the oddly “supportive” sources will do to spin things.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
If this turns into a crazy failed attempt at puffery and the Russians fall apart under their own weight, I’ll be curious to see what that does to their global PR. I wonder what all the oddly “supportive” sources will do to spin things.
Either way the Hubris tard with the button may attempt to make a statement in the name of his sovereign idiocy, That is, if his shit can get out of the silo and off the ground without killing his own first.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Unless they are holding something back or have other plans it seems the Russian might isn't that mighty after all after seeing all the vintage vehicle breakdowns, dud rockets, fuel/ammo shortages and bad comms, lack of leadership and a non committed infantry that keeps bailing.
Let's hope so. If they called Kazakhstan for help, are pulling in the Chechen and are mobilizing additional .5M reservists, things can't be going exactly well. I still think Putler will be terminated by is own in his deepest, safest bunker.