Quantcast

WWIII thread

gonefirefightin

free wieners
WTF westy, you think I'm a rookie? lol

My shit is unlocked and bricked as soon as I get it. Besides I only own 3 DJI drones and all of them are supported with aftermarket american software. Does a couple things, removes chinese software all together but also boosts the wattage for longer reception, removes FAA regs as well as ceiling restrictions and geofenced zones and removes the identifier. The rest of my drones are all hand built.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
WTF westy, you think I'm a rookie? lol

My shit is unlocked and bricked as soon as I get it. Besides I only own 3 DJI drones and all of them are supported with aftermarket american software. Does a couple things, removes chinese software all together but also boosts the wattage for longer reception, removes FAA regs as well as ceiling restrictions and geofenced zones and removes the identifier. The rest of my drones are all hand built.
Have you amplified/provided instructions as such to Ukraine? Get on it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Its one thing to send a "trained" soldier to combat but completely another to send an untrained grade school/JR high kid to a slaughter.
I didn't mention it because I thought you were being tracked but that DJI was more than willing to let Ukrainian operators take an artillery round for using their products.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
brain knew

This cannot be a good thing

he always knew...

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Wouldn't be surprising if true. Purges are standard procedures for dictators. There have been reports of Generals getting fired and a department head under house arrest.
Nah the way the supposed "translated letter" is written, nope just nope to me.
The writing style just screams fake...... In fact it screams an American wrote this pretending to be Russian with all the ingrained cultural sterreotypes mocking.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Nah the way the supposed "translated letter" is written, nope just nope to me.
The writing style just screams fake...... In fact it screams an American wrote this pretending to be Russian with all the ingrained cultural sterreotypes mocking.
I am far from convinced about the authenticity of those letters, but I am curious about this "ingrained cultural stereotyping" that you're seeing?

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
^Honestly the US tricking Russia into invading Ukraine as an attack on China makes more sense than most of the conspiracy theories floating around.

Received an interesting email from the US Dept. of Commerce, so paraphrase it they said "Hey, you guys are in the defense industry right? Got any extra shit laying around we can expedite to Ukraine?" Sadly the answer is no as we'd like to be involved in the conversion of Russian Generals into fertilizer. Haven't gotten requests like that since the height of Iraqi Freedom.

Still hoping this stays isolated to Ukraine, not sure just how much tiny dick energy Putin has but now that it's clear he's not going to win I wonder who all he's taking down with him. Clearly the poor Ukrainians are fucked, Russians are fucked, Belarussians are probably fucked, but who else?

They're threatening to leave the American at the space station. WTF
Elon is on it, don't worry too much about it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
^Honestly the US tricking Russia into invading Ukraine as an attack on China makes more sense than most of the conspiracy theories floating around.

Received an interesting email from the US Dept. of Commerce, so paraphrase it they said "Hey, you guys are in the defense industry right? Got any extra shit laying around we can expedite to Ukraine?" Sadly the answer is no as we'd like to be involved in the conversion of Russian Generals into fertilizer. Haven't gotten requests like that since the height of Iraqi Freedom.

Still hoping this stays isolated to Ukraine, not sure just how much tiny dick energy Putin has but now that it's clear he's not going to win I wonder who all he's taking down with him. Clearly the poor Ukrainians are fucked, Russians are fucked, Belarussians are probably fucked, but who else?

Elon is on it, don't worry too much about it.

One thing I think is pretty clear is that Russia is really struggling in Ukraine and they may not have the power to finish off Ukraine let alone push further. And the battles in Ukraine will further weaken what military strength they do have. Any territorial escalation on their part will probably have to be with the big glowy bombs.

Sadly I think the West is using Ukraine as a means of weakening Russia at the cost to Ukraine. However I can't think of more we can do that wouldn't be an invitation to use the big glowy bombs. Germany still has a lot of economic cards they can play but that seems highly unlikely.