Quantcast

WWIII thread

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Found out tonight that my Wife’s parents (or at least dad) are originally Ukrainian (she never knew that). They came over during the Jewish purges and putsches in the early thirties, before the whole place blew up. They never talked about it. Her Mom’s family was from Odessa and Lithuania.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Doesn't sound like much to you but if you were an executive whose $7,000,000 annual bonus depended on that 2.7% it would mean everything. And of course you would be wholly responsible for the companies success and deserving of all it's spoils because that power point you had your assistance make was a total game changer.
LOL

I mean....theyre doing nazi shit. If there was ever a time to not do what IBM did...

I think it really speaks to the morality of pyramid schemes. I mean, who knew?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Found out tonight that my Wife’s parents (or at least dad) are originally Ukrainian (she never knew that). They came over during the Jewish purges and putsches in the early thirties, before the whole place blew up. They never talked about it. Her Mom’s family was from Odessa and Lithuania.
And now their other descendents are relying on literal nazis to fight fascists of another ilk with them. What a world...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Oh boy! Im sure theyll do "christ and christianity next"

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
some people just don't talk about that stuff. one of my great uncles was part of operation overlord, i never even knew he was in the war until after he passed.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
This cunt was paving the road to the invasion by explaining how there are armies of Bandera bandit offspring living in the woods of Ukraine that need to be denazified on the major russinal TV channel during the olympics.

1647623590771.png

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
This cunt was paving the road to the invasion by explaining how there are armies of Bandera bandit offspring living in the woods of Ukraine that need to be denazified on the major russinal TV channel during the olympics.

View attachment 173656
Saw her literally crying about the genocide on Russian speakers on RT just before the invasion sporting not one but two cross pendants for maximum orthodox outrage.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Saw her literally crying about the genocide on Russian speakers on RT just before the invasion sporting not one but two cross pendants for maximum orthodox outrage.
Here's the video, I wasn't able to find a better version with russian or english subtitles. She also said "we did not get punished for Crimea, we won't get punished for Ukraine either". I mean the whole debate is sick as fuck, hard to believe how sick actually. They mentioned marching on Europe, even joking this time russian boot might march in UK as well.

The entire country and its culture (and hopefully economy and technology soon, too) is totally stuck in 1945.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
So @gonefirefightin , what would happen to US soldiers if they were caught performing similar acts on camera?

You can kind of draw a line down the military's with Combat troops on one side and support on the other. Since combat troops really make only 10% of the force you see a ton of nonsense coming from the other 90% especially now with how prevalent social media is and the availability of networks and the fucking around they do day in and day out. Such as the prisoner treatments in Abu graib and such.

The troops whom are in the real front line trace of the 10% usually dont have the time nor the lack of leadership around to produce nonsense like this but on the other hand, that 10% of real warfighters can get a bit gnarly with hate and vigor if not checked but that behavior rarely sees the internet unless you get troops pissing on bodies in retaliation of fellow combat losses of the unit such as in Afghanistan.

I think this specific vid also reflects on the education, experience and training of the russians. They simply dont give a shit and their behavior and professionalism is repulsive. That vid popped up about 5 days ago as is truly nothing compared to the other heinous atrocities the russians have been posting to social media including things like rape, sport killing of civilians and straight up murdering ukraininans in their houses just to loot TV's, electronics and the cupboards.

Since this war broke out I have the highest distain and hate towards the russian military for the targets they choose and behaviors they act upon with zero regard for moral judgement. The worst I have seen before they get ripped from reddit is a tank crew blasting pedestrians with the main gun from 50 meters away, cutting down retreating civilians in their own personal vehicles and even running over refugees with armor in choke points.

Fortnite dances while looting homes is by far the least of their savageness.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Here's the video, I wasn't able to find a better version with russian or english subtitles. She also said "we did not get punished for Crimea, we won't get punished for Ukraine either". I mean the whole debate is sick as fuck, hard to believe how sick actually. They mentioned marching on Europe, even joking this time russian boot might march in UK as well.

The entire country and its culture (and hopefully economy and technology soon, too) is totally stuck in 1945.
So, just like Trump rallies?