Quantcast

WWIII thread

gonefirefightin

free wieners
i saw a piece last night about the effectiveness of ukraine's drone strikes, and how they have had success at night when the rus forces stop. made me think about your buddies.
The Oprah element has been banging with the Bayraktars and MLRS systems, They got them down to a science. Drone kicks off the party with the high value target elimination then the golden shower of MLRS rockets is the bukakke fest aimed at all the warming fires, they still havent figured it out yet.

Apparently their element has grown by several vehicle's so they are no longer a small nimble element but more of a shit fest campaign for the larger russian elements. They wait for them to stop or hold up and spend the time needed to set up the barrage and smoke em like a philly blunt.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You can and should be outraged as an individual but this guy is talking about America and Russia, neither of who has any moral authority whatsoever. Russia’s invasion, no matter how terrible, does not suddenly wipe clean American atrocities.
"both sides"

And then those angels of humanitarian justice china just sittin above it all....

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
brain.PNG

Ok, Brian, what's the positive spin on this bit of absolute word salad?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
based on how RU disseminates information, if they reported - even accidentally - a death toll over 9000, then the *actual* number is absolutely in the 5 figure range

1647893085135.png

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Ru had said they would reopen (at least partially) their exchange today. only opened for gov't bonds. gov't bonds down 9.3%. stock exchange remains closed.

Pretty smart really since opening it to retail trading would literally dump it to the floor, they are using the bond trading to pad the fall.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Analysis at 12:25 of Russian support for war. He speaks on a lot of military subjects, but I find his reviews to be very unbiased and usually just sticking to information and facts as they are known. TLDR: Russia overwhelmingly supports the invasion, not just Putin.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
dirty-ass Russian hookers
records of business deals/loans which make Trump out to be a fucking liar
money laundering
election tampering
misc. organized crime
Honestly, as fragile as Trump's ego is, I'm skeptical that it even has to be something that nefarious. It's probably some old 8mm video of trump playing with a barbie when he was 12. That's all it would take.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
What kind of dirt does Putin has on Trump?
Gotta be something saucy.
Have you ever thought if Trump was in Putin's pocket why didn't he invaded Ukraine while he was in office? Wouldn't that have been the best opportunity especially if you have him by the balls? Why did he wait for a year into the Biden administration?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Have you ever thought if Trump was in Putin's pocket why didn't he invaded Ukraine while he was in office? Wouldn't that have been the best opportunity especially if you have him by the balls? Why did he wait for a year into the Biden administration?
yeah guys! why he didn't invaded Ukraine?

He was too busy fucking with the US with his hand up trumps ass making him say his words. He was literally using trump to setup this exact scenario.

here are some better questions: why did trump push ukraine towards disarmament? Why did trump withold military aid?

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I’ll find the quote, but the best description that I heard is that:
“A con-man doesn’t rob the old lady’s purse when she about to give the password to her accounts”

in other words, Trump was such a dopey dumbfuck, he was actively trying to give Putin everything he wanted already...the dissolution of NATO, reinstatement to the G8, etc. Trump was Putin’s patsy. When it became obvious that Biden wasn’t going to just hand him these things, he felt cornered, and is lashing out. Trump was already trying to hand him Ukraine by supporting the Russian separatists. (See: Giuliani and Manafort’s corrupt efforts to prop them up, and disparage Zilenskyy, who is/was a reformer). Also see Trump’s first impeachment, it hinged on exactly this.
This seems to be the international intelligence communities‘ assessment.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I’ll find the quote, but the best description that I heard is that:
“A con-man doesn’t rob the old lady’s purse when she about to give the password to her accounts”

in other words, Trump was such a dopey dumbfuck, he was actively trying to give Putin everything he wanted already...the dissolution of NATO, reinstatement to the G8, etc. Trump was Putin’s patsy. When it became obvious that Biden wasn’t going to just hand him these things, he felt cornered, and is lashing out. Trump was already trying to hand him Ukraine by supporting the Russian separatists. (See: Giuliani and Manafort’s corrupt efforts to prop them up, and disparage Zilenskyy, who is/was a reformer).
This seems to be the international intelligence communities‘ assessment.
that's too many words

trump kept everybody safe is way dumber and easier to understand

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
yeah guys! why he didn't invaded Ukraine?

He was too busy fucking with the US with his hand up trumps ass making him say his words. He was literally using trump to setup this exact scenario.

here are some better questions: why did trump push ukraine towards disarmament? Why did trump withold military aid?
I guess the same thing can be asked why Biden pressured Ukraine to fire its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin and threatening to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees.

Which probably will tie into this.... https://www.wsj.com/articles/all-the-news-thats-finally-fit-to-print-hunter-biden-laptop-new-york-post-new-york-times-joe-biden-11647637814

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I guess the same thing can be asked why Biden pressured Ukraine to fire its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin and threatening to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees.

Which probably will tie into this.... https://www.wsj.com/articles/all-the-news-thats-finally-fit-to-print-hunter-biden-laptop-new-york-post-new-york-times-joe-biden-11647637814
You mean the previous prosecutor before the Zilenskyy administration?
The corrupt one?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The Ukrainian prosecutor was pushed out because he was corrupt, theres no magical mystery to it.

But it sure sounds like a talking point if you don't bother to research the background.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator