WWIII thread

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
El

Oh

El

I had to click on "show ignored content".

Jesus, what a predictable, fucking dupe. You guys really should just put him on ignore. You can figure out whatever he's going to "think" simply by knowing whatever is circling in the toilet bowl of Tucker Carlson.
You mean Komrade Karlson?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
shit he's kicking back in hawaii with his feet up, just knowing he's got it allllll figured out
Clearly a man who "trusts the plan". :rofl:

Honestly though, seems like sanctions must be working if he's seriously circling back round to "hUNteTs LaPTop". Obviously the checks aren't clearing at the troll farm if we're resorting to digging up classics from 2020.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
"both sides"

And then those angels of humanitarian justice china just sittin above it all....
solar power....free pass....the nut that will bust when they take Taiwan will be felt in tahoe....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Clearly a man who "trusts the plan". :rofl:

Honestly though, seems like sanctions must be working if he's seriously circling back round to "hUNteTs LaPTop". Obviously the checks aren't clearing at the troll farm if we're resorting to digging up classics from 2020.
stroke material

Screenshot_20220322-073754_Facebook.jpg

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
no, it's not. because donnie 2 scoops was giving papa vlad EVERYTHING he wanted re: UKR. (see: his first impeachment and the quid pro quo for the javelin missiles which sure would have come in handy the last few weeks).
Zelenski himself said there was no quid pro quo. Alexander Vindman on the witness stand during the trial, said himself he had no proof of quid pro quo and said he "assumed" that what Trump meant but never in fact heard him actually say it. It was for money and Ukraine I believe received that money 55 days later. That was about 2.5 years ago so that theory doesn't hold water. Anyways, what did Trump give Putin? Didn't Trump put a stop to the Nord Stream pipeline? Why would he do that to Putin if he were in cahoots with him? Oil is Russia's life blood and it was cut off, why? Wasn't it Biden who remove those sanctions making Germany for example more dependent on Russian oil?

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
thats a fair point
Ol' Donburger was supposed to be a two term president. Remember all the trouble they went to cheat their way into a 2nd term? It culminated in a riot on the Capitol on January 6th. I am assuming the world would be watching another situation if DJT was still in office. I would assume DJT loss forced Putin to rearrange his strategy. Not only that but China asked them to wait until after the Olympics.

I'll never forget it - when Trump was campaigning and asked for Russia to find Hilary's emails. That shit was INSANE. Like absolutely bonkers and not legit at all. What the fuck. Fuck the Trumpers for being a shill to the orange goon who has been licking Putin's anus.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1310009283401187330?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1310009283401187330|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https://www.vox.com/2020/9/29/21493319/trump-russia-if-youre-listening-comments-rewrite-history

"Me no have education... uhh... thinking hurts.... me likey orange man who lies and makes fun of handicapped people."

Sound familiar?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
thats a fair point
I addressed that fairly succinctly.

(at the risk of repeating myself, I’ll repeat myself)

“I’ll find the quote, but the best description that I heard is that:
“A con-man doesn’t rob the old lady’s purse when she about to give the password to her accounts”

in other words, Trump was such a dopey dumbfuck, he was actively trying to give Putin everything he wanted already...the dissolution of NATO, reinstatement to the G8, etc. Trump was Putin’s patsy. When it became obvious that Biden wasn’t going to just hand him these things, he felt cornered, and is lashing out. Trump was already trying to hand him Ukraine by supporting the Russian separatists. (See: Giuliani and Manafort’s corrupt efforts to prop them up, and disparage Zilenskyy, who is/was a reformer). Also see Trump’s first impeachment, it hinged on exactly this.
This seems to be the international intelligence communities‘ assessment.”

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Zelenski himself said there was no quid pro quo. Alexander Vindman on the witness stand during the trial, said himself he had no proof of quid pro quo and said he "assumed" that what Trump meant but never in fact heard him actually say it. It was for money and Ukraine I believe received that money 55 days later. That was about 2.5 years ago so that theory doesn't hold water. Anyways, what did Trump give Putin? Didn't Trump put a stop to the Nord Stream pipeline? Why would he do that to Putin if he were in cahoots with him? Oil is Russia's life blood and it was cut off, why? Wasn't it Biden who remove those sanctions making Germany for example more dependent on Russian oil?
If Trump had any influence on cancelling Nordstream, you can damn well fucking BET that he had his corrupt fingers in some other pie that would benefit from it. But you know this. And Zelinskyy ‘saying’ there was no quid pro quo is like a street level thug ‘saying’ that a Mafia Don is ‘innocent’. Wouldn’t have been too smart to say otherwise, now would it? Especially when he desperately needed the 400 million, but wasn’t willing to go along with Trump’s grift?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Honest question: How much of this do you think is *actual* reflection of Russian policy, vs Russia's chattering classes just not wanting to go to Gulag for "anti-russian" thought?

Edit: pretty much sniped by Woo.
You're watching russian political and media elites, who show up in political debates on the main russian TV channel every week. Some of the footage is pre-war, some going back to 2014.

Last edited:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I addressed that fairly succinctly.

(at the risk of repeating myself, I’ll repeat myself)

“I’ll find the quote, but the best description that I heard is that:
“A con-man doesn’t rob the old lady’s purse when she about to give the password to her accounts”

in other words, Trump was such a dopey dumbfuck, he was actively trying to give Putin everything he wanted already...the dissolution of NATO, reinstatement to the G8, etc. Trump was Putin’s patsy. When it became obvious that Biden wasn’t going to just hand him these things, he felt cornered, and is lashing out. Trump was already trying to hand him Ukraine by supporting the Russian separatists. (See: Giuliani and Manafort’s corrupt efforts to prop them up, and disparage Zilenskyy, who is/was a reformer). Also see Trump’s first impeachment, it hinged on exactly this.
This seems to be the international intelligence communities‘ assessment.”
Trump went after the members of NATO and called out the countries for not contributing their fair share. I believe its 2-2.5% of GDP and Germany for example was only paying about 1% along with several other countries, had nothing to do with Putin. He just wanted every country to pay the set percentage or he threatened to leave. Trump did bring up in the phone call to Zelensky about looking into Hunter Biden. Don't you find it a bit interesting the Hunter had business dealings in Oil companies in China, Russia & Ukraine while Joe was VP, traveled with Joe to those countries? Hunter had zero experience in the oil industry, yet got a job making a shitload of money while dad was in office. Now what if that were to have happen with Trumps kids if the shoe was on the other foot? You'd be all over that, correct? The laptop story is just now coming to light in the New York Times after it was pulled during the election.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Trump went after the members of NATO
You ask what trump did for putin and then state the answer right here. NATO is the biggest thorn in Russia's side because it's actually a unified force that can hold him at bay. A weakened NATO is exactly what putin has wanted for decades.

Don't you find it a bit interesting the Hunter had business dealings in Oil companies in China, Russia & Ukraine while Joe was VP,
About as interesting as the trump kids marketing hotel expansions while daddy was president.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
You want to play whataboutism?
Careful what you wish for.
You seriously want to talk about nepotism for idiots?
one word…IVANKA.

Who was, and continues to be, mercilessly mocked for being a suck-up to world leaders who thought she was mere flotsam.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
If Trump had any influence on cancelling Nordstream, you can damn well fucking BET that he had his corrupt fingers in some other pie that would benefit from it. But you know this. And Zelinskyy ‘saying’ there was no quid pro quo is like a street level thug ‘saying’ that a Mafia Don is ‘innocent’. Wouldn’t have been too smart to say otherwise, now would it? Especially when he desperately needed the 400 million, but wasn’t willing to go along with Trump’s grift?
OK, like what? What did Putin/Russia benefit from Trump during his presidency? Trump got the US to be "oil independent". Gave the US the opportunity to sell US oil to other countries around the world. How would that factor in Putin's/Russia's favor?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Trump oversaw the absolute collapse of the economy due to inept mismanagement of Covid as well…and that’s why we didn’t need much oil, global demand was so far down, they couldn’t give away oil…

most corrupt in history:

Last edited: