Quantcast

WWIII thread

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
You ask what trump did for putin and then state the answer right here. NATO is the biggest thorn in Russia's side because it's actually a unified force that can hold him at bay. A weakened NATO is exactly what putin has wanted for decades.

About as interesting as the trump kids marketing hotel expansions while daddy was president.
Of course Putin wants a weaker NATO. Trump was trying to stir the pot to get everyone to pay their fair share. He just was the only one to verbally call them out.

Well since the Trump family has been the hotel/construction industry well before he ever became president. Trump broke away from that company himself and his kids were put in charge. Hunter got that job out of nowhere.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Of course Putin wants a weaker NATO. Trump was trying to stir the pot to get everyone to pay their fair share. He just was the only one to verbally call them out.

Well since the Trump family has been the hotel/construction industry well before he ever became president. Trump broke away from that company himself and his kids were put in charge. Hunter got that job out of nowhere.
And the trump kids get meetings with foreign dignitaries and developers on merit and competence alone :rofl:

you seem intent on focusing on one single brat/father connection because that's what you're told to focus on. All brats with influential parents appropriate clout. All of them. From FDR to John McCain to every kennedy. All of them.

Trump wasn't stirring the pot with NATO. He was doing putin's bidding and using the cost as an excuse.

Last edited:

Trump was working for nothing save his own self interest. He was and is a criminal in many dimensions.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
As the ‘world’s police and superpower’, who have been committing insane atrocities since WWII/Korea, shouldn’t we pay the greatest share?
Trump was just being a stingy ass, as he always has been, welching on just about EVERYONE he has ever done business with. It is in his character.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
And the trump kids get meetings with foreign dignitaries and developers on merit and competence alone :rofl:

you seem intent on focusing on one single brat/father connection because that's what you're told to focus on. All brats with influential parents appropriate clout. All of them. From FDR to John McCain to every kennedy. All of them.

Trump wasn't stirring the pot with NATO. He was doing putin's bidding and using the cost as an excuse.
doesn't make it right though, does it? if he did something wrong, he should be punished. it would be nice if the courts could deal with it swiftly so we could move on. it would be even nicer if the justice legal system did more to address "white collar crime" in general actually...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Lev Parnas
George Papadapolous
Rick Gates
Paul Manafort

Just a list of Trump advisors/appointees who were arrested for shady connections with Russia and in particular pro-Russian influences in Ukraine. Didn't include Mr. Head Ooze as he didn't get arrested but spent a whole lot of time hanging around in Ukraine pushing Russian agendas.

I also omitted the guy arrested for child sex trafficking who is currently trying to get his hands on Ukrainian children.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
doesn't make it right though, does it? if he did something wrong, he should be punished. it would be nice if the courts could deal with it swiftly so we could move on. it would be even nicer if the justice legal system did more to address "white collar crime" in general actually...
Won't get any arguments from me!

I only bring it up because brain is only capable of focusing on one of them because it's a distraction trope.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

don't forget all the units at trump properties that were sold to russians at significantly over market value.

edit: and in cash

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Trump broke away from that company himself
He did? That’s new news.

You really are still on the band wagon of Hunter got a job with no experience? Really? I mean really? And you’ve compared Trumps kids jobs and experiences? I’ll admit, I don’t know you, but do you live in a cave? Or under a rock? I’m honestly trying to wrap my head around the logic.
Furthermore why are you defending someone who admittedly tried to overthrow our Democracy? Seriously, I want to know.

Actually, I don’t want to know.

Last edited:

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
He did? That’s new news.

You really are still on the bad wagon of Hunter got a job with no experience? Really? I mean really? And you’ve compared Trumps kids jobs and experiences? I’ll admit, I don’t know you, but do you live in a cave? Or under a rock? I’m honestly trying to wrap my head around the logic.
Furthermore why are you defending someone who admittedly tried to overthrow our Democracy? Seriously, I want to know.

Actually, I don’t want to know.
The Trump cult followers (unsurprisingly) never understood what Trump meant on January 6th, 2021 when he told them: "You're very special".

We did.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Don't forget when he said "I love poorly educated".

That Venn is pretty close to a single circle, I suspect.
Not always. I know a lot of idiots who have degrees. The are people out there who have an education and mental capacity, yet are extremely intellectually lazy. People who are happy being told what to think and refuse to actually think on their own.

Not always. I know a lot of idiots who have degrees. The are people out there who have an education and mental capacity, yet are extremely intellectually lazy. People who are happy being told what to think and refuse to actually think on their own.
Lazy or fixated and rigid and unwilling to be observant. Also, academia, the higher one goes, requires increasingly and insanely narrowed focus.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The drones in that video were just spotting artillery. I think the Russians may find themselves safer outside of tanks when the Switchblades hit the field.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Bought a Tractor Towing a Tank T-shirt from a humanitarian aid charity. Was wearing it while walking the dog and somehow found myself in the middle of about 5 dudes speaking what I think was Russian in front of a construction site. Got some pretty awkward looks.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Bought a Tractor Towing a Tank T-shirt from a humanitarian aid charity. Was wearing it while walking the dog and somehow found myself in the middle of about 5 dudes speaking what I think was Russian in front of a construction site. Got some pretty awkward looks.
I don't know what it's like in seattle but the burbs of sacramento are like 20% russian now. Must be who trump kept talking about with immigrants flooding in.

Pretty sure adidas just doubled all profits in the last 5 years.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I don't know what it's like in seattle but the burbs of sacramento are like 20% russian now. Must be who trump kept talking about with immigrants flooding in.

Pretty sure adidas just doubled all profits in the last 5 years.
I guess there is a decent sized Russian population here but by no means huge. A famous Russian Bakery recently closed downtown, not because of the war but too much fentanyl smoke wafting in from the surrounding streets.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I guess there is a decent sized Russian population here but by no means huge. A famous Russian Bakery recently closed downtown, not because of the war but too much fentanyl smoke wafting in from the surrounding streets.
It's weird up here. They keep snow camping building little yurts when it's like 5 degrees outside and walking around shirtless in shorts. Always in the way of where we're trying to leave on snow covered roads on sleds.

Whenever you ask them to not setup their bigass tents right in the way of everything they just look at you like 'tonight you have slit throat'

I get rich kid of horrible millionaire vibes from most of them.

A few old guys that love to do the ice fishing too and give even fewer fucks.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It's weird up here. They keep snow camping building little yurts when it's like 5 degrees outside and walking around shirtless in shorts. Always in the way of where we're trying to leave on snow covered roads on sleds.

Whenever you ask them to not setup their bigass tents right in the way of everything they just look at you like 'tonight you have slit throat'

wonder if any of them have ever had a uh, avalanche accident

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

All the Russians, and Eastern Yurpeens I know were engineers or scientists who left the Soviet Union in the '90s not the Oligarch class that formed after that.

Last edited: