Quantcast

WWIII thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
This is at the top of RT news at this very moment....

Figured Americans that do their own research might want to know....
the UK’s Daily Mail newspaper reported on Friday

The officials cited documents that had been seized by Russian soldiers in the former Soviet republic.

JFC

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Meanwhile in India
India’s Response to the Ukraine Crisis Is a Wake-up Call for the US – The Diplomat

The hindi anti-western sentiment is strongly present on the interwebz, perhaps the H1B visa abusers will now move their business from US to ru, too?
Why the Indian internet is backing its government’s stance on supporting Russia (scroll.in)
I know the west is all gung ho about evil russia and all that, but this is a good reminder of just how low the impression of the US is, not only in India but in large parts of the world. This goes far beyond the last 4 years as we can see above.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I know the west is all gung ho about evil russia and all that, but this is a good reminder of just how low the impression of the US is, not only in India but in large parts of the world. This goes far beyond the last 4 years as we can see above.
I find that highly interesting though. There is a 20 years long queue for US green cards for Indian citizens, I doubt russia is seeing as much interest. Anyway, I'm getting off topis, sorry.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I find that highly interesting though. There is a 20 years long queue for US green cards for Indian citizens, I doubt russia is seeing as much interest. Anyway, I'm getting off topis, sorry.
Indian government and indian citizens are different things. We are talking about 1 billion people!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Is it really about the US? Are there any countries that got raped by colonialism that looks positively to the west?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Depends on who is doing the looking.
generally, it boils down to how brown they are (or were).
Not always, though. Lots of South America is Western-centric, but no so much the indigenous populations.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Reports that Russia is trying to pull tanks and other equipment out of storage to reinforce in Ukraine only to find 90% of it is inoperable because of theft and looting for raw materials. The officer in charge committed suicide.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Reports that Russia is trying to pull tanks and other equipment out of storage to reinforce in Ukraine only to find 90% of it is inoperable because of theft and looting for raw materials. The officer in charge committed suicide.
They're in such bad shape even Ukraine won't capture them

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Depends on who is doing the looking.
generally, it boils down to how brown they are (or were).
Not always, though. Lots of South America is Western-centric, but no so much the indigenous populations.
The US is loved only by those who can afford to experience its awesomeness.
It mostly evil for everybody else, and that would be most of the world.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
What wasn't stolen/grifted likely hasn't been ////maintained properly...

[old article re: dry rot tires]

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator