Quantcast

WWIII thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
did you see that little crybaby NYT piece about cancel culture written by a UVA journalism grad?

Like she's literally standing by that statue where nazis beat the fuck out of people, and whining about feeling like she couldn't speak her mind. Like a chick got run over for holding a sign, but this little NYT freshman felt bad on the inside because people are fed up with that shit there

polo bro is literally facing that statue screaming at cornell west and crew in that pic you posted.........

fun fact: guy in pic got kicked out of university of nevada reno after that....... CANCELED! For just having a different opinion like brain.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
did you see that little crybaby NYT piece about cancel culture written by a UVA journalism grad?

Like she's literally standing by that statue where nazis beat the fuck out of people, and whining about feeling like she couldn't speak her mind. Like a chick got run over for holding a sign, but this little NYT freshman felt bad on the inside because people are fed up with that shit there

polo bro is literally facing that statue screaming at cornell west and crew in that pic you posted.........

fun fact: guy in pic got kicked out of university of nevada reno after that....... CANCELED! For just having a different opinion like brain.
translation: "i don't want to be judged for my shit opinions"

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Somehow this boomer meme came up in my fb feed

View attachment 174223

I had to google it, apparently there is some truth to it

"likely lost" is doing a lot of work there

just noticed the filipkowski shit.........attention whore

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
this was *yesterday*

poopdecking myself, from the Trump thread

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
poopdecking myself, from the Trump thread

yea i saw that. send 'em both to the Hague

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
an oil depot was hit with an air strike on rus territory. rus is blaming ukr. highly suspect false flag.

edit: ukr has not made any comment on the attack as of yet

1648817392934.png

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Given the location of it on the Black Sea coast adjacent to the most contested air space of the war. Imma thinking one of three scenarios are possible:

1. the Russian radars, SAMs and interceptor aircraft are absolute shit.
2. the Ukrainian Air Force is awesome and have helicopter pilots with Danny Hart sized kahunas
3. its a false flag and will be used by Putin as an excuse to escalate the conflict.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Given the location of it on the Black Sea coast adjacent to the most contested air space of the war. Imma thinking one of three scenarios are possible:

1. the Russian radars, SAMs and interceptor aircraft are absolute shit.
2. the Ukrainian Air Force is awesome and have helicopter pilots with Danny Hart sized kahunas
3. its a false flag and will be used by Putin as an excuse to escalate the conflict.

How the hell can Putin escalate? They have already gone full destruction/murder/rape/pillage

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
How the hell can Putin escalate? They have already gone full destruction/murder/rape/pillage
Chemical?

He has been trying to set the stage with all that US sponsored chem weapons research bulshit....

Although, I figured he would try to false flag that too.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
While they may lack organization, logistics, discipline and other things, I think you underestimate the shear resources that Russia can throw into something like this, at least until they start to incite revolution in their own country, but given the way the state controls most things, that is probably unlikely.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
While they may lack organization, logistics, discipline and other things, I think you underestimate the shear resources that Russia can throw into something like this, at least until they start to incite revolution in their own country, but given the way the state controls most things, that is probably unlikely.
But they are already drawing in more resources and there isn't anything preventing that. Parliament is a puppet, the Russian public supports the war. Perhaps trying to win over the Fox news crowd?