Quantcast

WWIII thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I can't help but think Russia is pulling back so it can drop nukes.
They are just pulling back in areas where they have stalled to reinforce areas where they are making ground, albeit slowly. Eastern Ukraine is going to turn into a bloodbath and I am afraid they will be militarily successful. They will have shorter and more direct supply lines, can focus their overwhelming numbers and don't have a flank that needs defending.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
So I’m hanging on a beach in Tenerife and I suddenly find myself encircled by two unrelated Russian couples. One guy is sporting prison tattoos as well as his blood type, the other guy is straight up Wagner group with a giant tattoo of a Russian bear that is comprised of battle scenes and iconic Russian historic imagery. Both have Ivana Fukalots wives with horrible taste.
I tried to chat them up, but they spoke no English. That means I couldn’t converse with them about the atrocities their fascist country is committing. It also means I could not inform them about the five vile turds I previously covered with sand just where they set up their camp. Wagner guy then grabbed a handful of drunken English tourist excrement while setting up his umbrella.

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
So I’m hanging on a beach in Tenerife and I suddenly find myself encircled by two unrelated Russian couples. One guy is sporting prison tattoos as well as his blood type, the other guy is straight up Wagner group with a giant tattoo of a Russian bear that is comprised of battle scenes and iconic Russian historic imagery. Both have Ivana Fukalots wives with horrible taste.
I tried to chat them up, but they spoke no English. That means I couldn’t converse with them about the atrocities their fascist country is committing. It also means I could not inform them about the five vile turds I previously covered with sand just where they set up their camp. Wagner guy then grabbed a handful of drunken English tourist excrement while setting up his umbrella.
War is hell.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Some good food for thought, with a lot of heartbreaking imagery

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Clearly we should not do anything to aggravate Putin. Worked out great with that sawed off, little, German fellar. We definitely need to continue repeating the same process.
Unfortunately we turned the blind eye when he did the same to the Chechens and the Syrians; and when he invaded Ukraine in 2014.

1649004511418.png

And that only made him stronger.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
At this point, with all these atrocities commited by Russian soldier scums being unveiled in the past few days, I am looking forward reading in the years to come about Russian war criminals getting hunted and killed, Inglorious Basterds-style.

I sincerely hope Ukraine wins this war/aggression ASAP and Putin's Russia never recovers from it.