Quantcast

WWIII thread

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I have no idea. I clicked the link and saw wording and a picture of a truck that contextually aligned with the words. Shame on me if it is obvious what was claimed and I'm too obtuse. I'm not looking to stir the pot, I'm just struggling to understand the execution of that level of cohesiveness and specificity to carry out what's being claimed in light of what's been reported so far. Maybe this is the tip of the iceberg and I'll come to realize that this is happening in a way similar to other genocidal or European imperialism events where removal of tribes happened at an industrial scale.....
Did you read the recent russian article about de-nazification of Ukraine? They explained their intentions quite well.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
No. Link?
Hopefully your browser has auto-translate options.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
No surprise that Koch Industries is one of the few US companies still going all out in Russia. Looks like Redbull is the same which has some relevance to a MTB forum.

I am also reminded of one of the reasons why I hate Siemens. When I used to compete against them I was obliged to check on my customers to ensure they complied with export restrictions when they resold our products whilst Siemens would offer to direct ship restricted technologies to places like Russia and Iran so people could avoid US restrictions.
Not surprised at all the see Zimmer Biomet based here is Warsaw is still business as usual.