Quantcast

WWIII thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Thanks, Frenchies, for circumventing the EU sanctions after 2014 :mad:

Warning: some graphic content
Not really circumventing, just a designed in loophole. Kind of like all the Western companies still doing business in Russia but "not seeking new opportunities".

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
I'll play devils advocate here.
Is it really possible to stop buying russian oil/gas without several major economies collapsing, or causing famine in africa/latam or something on that level?

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I'll play devils advocate here.
Is it really possible to stop buying russian oil/gas without several major economies collapsing, or causing famine in africa/latam or something on that level?
Unfortunately, I think famine is going to ride regardless.
Between Russia and Ukraine, that is a big chunk of world grain and fertilizer production that is now offline.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yesterday Ukraine hit a Russian command center reportedly Killing 50 officers including two Generals, severely injuring a third general. Russia blew up an apartment building killing civilians including an infant.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I hope you rot in a fucking hell with your neo-stalinist friend soon, Schroeder

The Former Chancellor Who Became Putin’s Man in Germany
Gerhard Schröder, who is paid almost $1 million a year by Russian-controlled energy companies, has become a pariah. But he is also a symbol of Germany’s Russia policy.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
I hope you rot in a fucking hell with your neo-stalinist friend soon, Schroeder

The Former Chancellor Who Became Putin’s Man in Germany
Gerhard Schröder, who is paid almost $1 million a year by Russian-controlled energy companies, has become a pariah. But he is also a symbol of Germany’s Russia policy.

On this one I am totally with you. What a fuckin' idiot! :mad: :rant:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Hammer & sickle == swastika
Send them back to stone age. :mad:
This has been my thought for a while, before Ukraine. There are some territories that they obviously will never get back, much of the Warsaw Pact, but it seems like they've been trying to take/annex countries that were once part of the USSR where "no one will stop them" from doing so. It seems like a long-game attempt at rebuilding the USSR or something similar.