Quantcast

WWIII thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Interesting read

Also a perfect example of @kidwoo saying that a lot of journalists plaguiarizing shit from Twitter. This seems to be copied from stuff Kamil Galeev posted that @StiHacka linked 10 days ago.
wsj, one of the worst!

some of us are getting pedicures in denmark spas, and cant be bothered to know shit

Got about 1/3 of the way down and realized Id already read it too.

From the people doing the work...

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Interesting read

Also a perfect example of @kidwoo saying that a lot of journalists plaguiarizing shit from Twitter. This seems to be copied from stuff Kamil Galeev posted that @StiHacka linked 10 days ago.
Russia's cultural identity is track suits and vodka.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ukrainians hit another Russian Headquarters reportedly taking out another 20 high ranking offices including another general and wounding the Chief of Staff that Putin just sent to the front to take overall command.

Meanwhile Russians are stealing Ukrainian food stocks and stealing farm equipment so they cannot grow food. Holodomir V2.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ukrainians hit another Russian Headquarters reportedly taking out another 20 high ranking offices including another general and wounding the Chief of Staff that Putin just sent to the front to take overall command.

Meanwhile Russians are stealing Ukrainian food stocks and stealing farm equipment so they cannot grow food. Holodomir V2.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Russian conscripts are paid the equivalent of $1 a day. They mostly come from poor rural areas with no political power so the tens of thousands of dead and wounded have little impact on the urban political power centers. Ukraine can kill off hundreds of thousands of them and Russian society will not bat an eye.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Russian conscripts are paid the equivalent of $1 a day. They mostly come from poor rural areas with no political power so the tens of thousands of dead and wounded have little impact on the urban political power centers. Ukraine can kill off hundreds of thousands of them and Russian society will not bat an eye.
Reminds me of another 'superpower' nation with a big standing army.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Reminds me of another 'superpower' nation with a big standing army.

Even easier when you have bonespurred political leaders saying they only like the folks who didn't get captured or killed and others who are happy to just cosplay.

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I get what you're saying, and clearly, absolutely horrendous things are happening in Ukraine, but nothing good comes of going down that road. I think you know better.

Ya, I know.
Not talking about extermination. Sorry if it came across like that. Not them ceasing to exist as people, just the Russian state.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
there is, technically, a point at which they run out of cannon fodder.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
there is, technically, a point at which they run out of cannon fodder.

And that is a long way away. Rumor is that Putin is preparing to declare war, which seems pointless but it gives him the ability to mobilize mass conscription. The soviet union beat Germany largely by hurling Russian corpses at them. The Russians have vast reserves of poor non-Russians to throw at the problem. Not to mention they are already forcing conscription on to men in the occupied areas of Ukraine. Throw the bodies of Ukranians at the Ukrainians.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
And that is a long way away. Rumors that Putin is preparing to declare war, which seems pointless but it gives him the ability to mobilize mass conscription. The soviet union beat Germany largely by hurling Russian corpses at them. The Russians have vast reserves of poor non-Russians to throw at the problem. Not to mention they are already forcing men in the occupied areas of Ukraine. Throw the bodies of Ukranians at the Ukrainians.
I hear afghanistan is talkin shit about the czar. Everybody's saying it. Really starting to make putin look bad.

They might wanna go check that out.