Quantcast

WWIII thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It's simple - the smartest russkies left their country already. The smartest Ukrainians have a new hobby.

And now for something entirely different: it's a bird, it's a plane, it's a russian tank turret

Best turret toss yet. Russian judge was still not impressed.

I made a mistake of watching a video showing the remains of the crew from one of those incidents. They did not suffer.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Best turret toss yet. Russian judge was still not impressed.

I made a mistake of watching a video showing the remains of the crew from one of those incidents. They did not suffer.
Just ash? Or some greasy spots? :fie:

The russians never cared about the lives of their troops. Disabled tank == dead tank, screw the crew.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
We have already concluded that it is someone else's cock he has been whipping out.
fun fact: actually a chicken/hen

I can still post some cock pics if you like. They'll just look a little different than that.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
fun fact: actually a chicken/hen

I can still post some cock pics if you like. They'll just look a little different than that.
Other than knowing they are tasty dinosaurs that article now is responsible for 99% of my chicken knowledge.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ukraine has been claiming to have been making strategical retreats to some river I can neither spell or pronounce. Was hard to tell if that was true or if they were just getting their butts kicked. Then there was news that the Russians had crossed the river, which could only be done with secrecy or overwhelming force. Turns out it was neither. Ukrainians let them build a bridge and once a certain number of russians crossed they destroyed it and obliterated those who were trapped on the wrong side.

View attachment 176300

View attachment 176301
lost nearly an entire battalion.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

As more images become available it looks like the vehicle count is closer to 73.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
How long before we start seeing vehicles with red stars crossed out and a z painted over them?
Uh, that is what they have been doing. Most of their shit, including the Ukranians came from the Soviet era. They have developed some new weapons but due to the kleptocracy they can't be fielded in any numbers to make a difference.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I meant chinese equip

the other white meat red star
Ah

Actually Ukraine has claimed that China has decided to respect Ukraine's pre 2014 borders. If true, I doubt that china had a moral breakthrough but sees more opportunity to make Russia a vassal state the weaker they are. So perhaps zero help. Much like what the Soviets did to Poland.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I wouldn't trust a god damn thing china says or does. They'll do whatever they see as profitable.

Good if true. Strategery if not.

I suppose they could be seeing a weakness in russia now, so I guess it's possible.
Good short term. Could be a scary future if China could create a subordinate yet competent Russia.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

sorry, but when they say "up to 1000 troops", does that mean dead? or captured?

I know Russian troops are committing atrocities, but this is horrible, all-round. All this for delusions of... what already?! JTFC.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
sorry, but when they say "up to 1000 troops", does that mean dead? or captured?

I know Russian troops are committing atrocities, but this is horrible, all-round. All this for delusions of... what already?! JTFC.

At this point this is all about Putin saving face and more than willing to waste Russian lives in the process while just trying to destroy Ukraine as punishment for resisting him.

I don't know about you but I would certainly rather bomb elementary schools rather than admit I fucked up.