Quantcast

WWIII thread

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I am starting to think that Russia may not be that trustworthy.

I'd normally say fuck them, but they seem to be hellbent on actually fucking themselves.

#alsofucktherusskies

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am pretty sure no one here wants to watch that video but people need to know about the violence the russkies are committing every day.

Worth noting that this isn't something leaked but something the animals are proudly posting.

And to follow it up today they posted a video of them shooting prisoners in the head.

And to follow that up a prison holding Ukrainian POWs blew up, reportedly by charges laid by the Wagner group. All prisoners presumed dead.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Worth noting that this isn't something leaked but something the animals are proudly posting.

And to follow it up today they posted a video of them shooting prisoners in the head.

And to follow that up a prison holding Ukrainian POWs blew up, reportedly by charges laid by the Wagner group. All prisoners presumed dead.
Fucking filthy orcs :butcher:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If their firebombing POW's the nukes can't be far off.
No. They have been doing this shit for a century and have never seen a single repercussion from it therefore they will continue to do so until they feel repercussions. They know very well that nukes would result in their own vaporization, and ultimately their motivation is completely selfish and not a hill to die on.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
No. They have been doing this shit for a century and have never seen a single repercussion from it therefore they will continue to do so until they feel repercussions. They know very well that nukes would result in their own vaporization, and ultimately their motivation is completely selfish and not a hill to die on.
Yeah, fuck. I agree they've been getting away with this for 100 years. I think they're already dead and dying. Russia dies with Putin one way or another. They're going to run out of conventional weapons and say fuck it.