Quantcast

WWIII thread

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
For the first time after truly miraculous months of UKR bravery, I worry. The ruᛋᛋkies finally figured out how to make their meat grinder tick, and they have endless meat supply. The UKR allies better figure out how to establish an air superiority, quickly.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
For the first time after truly miraculous months of UKR bravery, I worry. The ruᛋᛋkies finally figured out how to make their meat grinder tick, and they have endless meat supply. The UKR allies better figure out how to establish an air superiority, quickly.
Why? Are you referring to the advances in Bakhmut? My guess is that Ukraine is letting them take what is worthless ground at this point while delivering heavy losses. Russia may just be throwing replaceable cannon fodder at the situation but they are still losing resources and more importantly officers. Yeah their officers aren't very good but they can't be replaced by a rapist from prison.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Oh man I'm totally holding my breath for the retraction! This guy always says he is concerned about #thechildren....

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Lukashenko's hold on power is more tenuous than Putin's. There is a legitimate president in exile and active underground movements not to mention a division of Belorussians fighting for Ukraine. He could easily lose his grip on power. Putin would have to promise him a whole lot.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Lukashenko's hold on power is more tenuous than Putin's. There is a legitimate president in exile and active underground movements not to mention a division of Belorussians fighting for Ukraine. He could easily lose his grip on power. Putin would have to promise him a whole lot.
Putins promises no longer hold much currancy.

Rock and Hard place of his own making.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Many wealthy countries in Europe could do much better. Austria is a disgrace, per usual.

View attachment 186709
Was talking to a friend from Poland and he was saying he was a little surprised that Poland was so supportive as when he left the country there was pretty widespread contempt towards Ukrainians. I guess hatred of Russians is a uniting factor.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Was talking to a friend from Poland and he was saying he was a little surprised that Poland was so supportive as when he left the country there was pretty widespread contempt towards Ukrainians. I guess hatred of Russians is a uniting factor.
That. Also, IMO there has been a shift in the perception of Ukraine in the past 10 years, from "sorta ex-CCCP russkies" to "definitely not the russian assholes". Europe will be very different once the orcs are sent back to their holes in the ground and their imperium is broken down to pieces.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
A very interesting (and quite sobering) analysis of the conflict from the logistical perspective. In Czech, but auto-translation to English works well.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Russia ability to prop up the Ruble during sanctions may be coming to an end. There is a run on the banks and reports of people not being able to get cash.

1672164041028.png