Quantcast

WWIII thread

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
If Putin were smart, he'd quit fucking around with friendship awards and lean on Segal to lead his troops in battle. What the Russians lack in skill, equipment, food and ammunition could be made up for 10x with the Marshal Arts prowess of Steven Segal.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
There will be movies made about the miracle at the Irpin river. In the meantime, here's an interesting documentary by Radio Free Europe about the shredding of the elite russkie units in Moschchun to small pieces. May they rot in hell.

Last edited:

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Fucking orcs :butcher:
  • 194 male bodies.
  • 215 female bodies.
  • (22 military bodies)
  • 5 children's bodies.
  • 11 - unidentified remains.
Many bodies have hands tied and/or limbs missing, head and chest injuries, genitals missing, stab wounds, ropes around the neck, bullet wounds.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Gonna be the odd man out here.
What do you think this thread is about?
Yes, the imagery is fucking brutal, but then again, maybe that is what the god damn world need to see to get it through their head?
Do I like it - fuck no.
Is it shocking - fuck yes.
What is the difference between seeing this man get shot, vs seeing an entire tank crew get roasted? They are all still dead. One gets a label while the other does not?

Words can be too soft.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Gonna be the odd man out here.
What do you think this thread is about?
Yes, the imagery is fucking brutal, but then again, maybe that is what the god damn world need to see to get it through their head?
Do I like it - fuck no.
Is it shocking - fuck yes.
What is the difference between seeing this man get shot, vs seeing an entire tank crew get roasted? They are all still dead. One gets a label while the other does not?

Words can be too soft.
I feel like they should probably both be labeled.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
You’re not helping your cause here dude.
Sticking your head in the sand won't help the people who need help the most either. I don't have a cause here.

Hint: one side is the aggressor who kills innocent people and prisoners of war at will. The other side has no choice but fight for their survival. Sorry this harsh reality makes you uncomfortable. Btw. the video shows russian scum killing an unarmed captured Ukrainian POW.

Last edited:

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Next chapter in the war: chemical warfare. The russkies are making fake videos showing an Ukrainian chemical attack. Therefore, we can expect them to use chemical weapons next.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
There are not NSFW tags for people out there dealing with russian brutality, deal with it.
First, do you understand it would be quite easy for some people to be fired for inadvertently accessing that on their work machines?

Also, it is a video of a real human getting really killed.

Seriously put fucking NSFW tags on this shit.

You’re being a fucking jerk.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Sticking your head in the sand won't help the people who need help the most either. I don't have a cause here.

Hint: one side is the aggressor who kills innocent people and prisoners of war at will. The other side has no choice but fight for their survival. Sorry this harsh reality makes you uncomfortable. Btw. the video shows russian scum killing an unarmed captured Ukrainian POW.
My head is not in the sand and I’m quite aware of what is happening over there. I clicked on that before even getting out of bed let alone had a cup of coffee to wake up. But go ahead and tell me about how others don’t have, blah blah blah you condescending prick.

Put some kind of warning on your links or don’t. Eventually we’ll stop clicking.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Do these require NSWF tags, too?

1678247533020.png

or this?
1678247597248.png

Toughen up, buttercup. My friends and their families are dying in Ukraine.Go ahead and stop looking if you can't deal with reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC

If you don't use NSFW tags for these kinds of links or clearly label them as what they are, I will start deleting the posts.

I understand your point. But we're going to default to clearly labeling this kind of content on a forum like this.

Yes, the pictures you posted should be tagged NSFW.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

tags aside, what was happening in that video?

russians killing ______ ?????? What was he saying before he got defaced?