jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Intersting developments with no clear indication if Bakhmut truly has fallen into Russian hands, while anti Putin Russian volunteers have supposedly entered Belgorod with armored vehicles and taken a border post.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Interesting to see how Ukraine is preparing for the expected counter offensive. While Russia is focusing on digging in they are taking hits all along the front and across uncontested borders. Ukraine is clearly trying to get the Russians to spread out and thin their defense.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Russians shelling rescue workers who are trying to evacuate civilians from a flood created when russians blew up a giant dam.

1686236746410.png

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
There will be sort of a massacre. And honestly, they are basically all deplorables. Those Wagner types are related to Trumpies, IMO. Russia will be stoked to be rid of them. Curious to see how Prighozin meets his end.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Shit definitely seems to have escalated today. Arrest warrant out for Pregozhin, reports of gunships circling Wagner headquarters, top Wagner official captured and making hostage videos calling for Wagner fighters to be loyal to Putin.

Wonder if we’re about to see Russia have themselves a civil war inside Ukraine, I believe that would be a first. I hope the CIA still knows how to funnel weapons to terrorists to kill soviets with like they did in the good old days

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Wait, is this Putin consolidating power or is this a coup which will be met with a crackdown by Putin, so he can consolidate power?

I thought Putin already had consolidated power...
much like hitler relied on the brownshirts early on, putin relied on wagner

then a betrayal

I don't know, just pointing out the similarities.

@StiHacka could probably offer some more insight specific to this one, but he seems to be in boycott mode

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Wait, is this Putin consolidating power or is this a coup which will be met with a crackdown by Putin, so he can consolidate power?

I thought Putin already had consolidated power...
Prighozen of the Wagner group has been beefing with the Russian MOD. I don't think he has directly threatened or criticized Putin. Hard to say if he is just trying to be the head warlord doing Putin's work like say Kadyrov or take total control of the country. Or the first then the next. Prighozen certainly isn't a favorable replacement to Putin, just as evil but possibly more competent. But resource consuming infighting certainly benefits Ukraine.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Gutting the MOD and allowing Putin to hold power would be the easy route, means Wagner doesn’t have to kill civilian who still believe in Putin and once the Russian military is under Prigozhins control who really runs Russia?

It’s a long shot, but seems very plausible at this point.

Shit is wild over there
F2B65A79-4C1E-4E3C-989D-DB06127E5207.jpeg

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
In Rostov at Southern Military Command Prigozhin (armed) meets with Russian Deputy Defense Minister Yevkurov and Lt. Gen. Vladimir Alekseyev, deputy chief of Russian military intelligence (both unarmed). Prigozhin to Yevkurov: “until (gerasimov and shoigu) are here, we are blocking Rostov and going to Moscow”

https://twitter.com/Jack_Mrgln/statu...63032935497728

In other video Prigozhin says he will allow the Russian army to continue fighting against Ukraine, says his issue is with MoD incompetence prosecuting Putin's war.