Quantcast

WWIII thread

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Maybe you want to check your math here. ;)
1:1000 seems to be pretty good killing rate for the incompetent Russians.
I am counting every Ukrainian who will lose a chance of being in control of their future and happiness if the orcs win, because that's what the russians do. Something you clearly refuse to acknowledge, comrade.

Last edited:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
You're ignoring the important part there bud

View attachment 188250

"As we've known it" belies a pretty specific history and pattern that includes some of the most brutal, murderous and imperialistic events in all of human history. That's the part that needs to stop. That doesn't mean indiscriminate genocide. That's what russians do.
No, he wants Russia to "cease to exist". That is language that the Nazis used about Jews.
You should look back at his previous posts. Full on cancel culture for anything russian (note: not Putin-regime, not Russian government, but russian!), everybody that has a less extreme view on the situation is called a comrade.

I can understand that he has a mental trauma because of the Soviet occupation of his home country. But that still does not justifying his support for the killing of people.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
No, he wants Russia to "cease to exist". That is language that the Nazis used about Jews.
You should look back at his previous posts. Full on cancel culture for anything russian (note: not Putin-regime, not Russian government, but russian!), everybody that has a less extreme view on the situation is called a comrade.

I can understand that he has a mental trauma because of the Soviet occupation of his home country. But that still does not justifying his support for the killing of people.
I'll say it one more time and then I'm going full russian.

He said cease to exist AS WE'VE KNOWN IT FOR CENTURIES

I know exactly what he means because I have read his posts. It also looks like I'm the only one of us that understands them. That's a reference to brutal imperialistic and murderous gov'ts. Y U like stalin, bro? He and the ilk had enablers.

"cancel culture" :rofl:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
OK, I'll bite...

Do I understand correctly that you suggest that the whole world should collectively let Russians go along with the organized murder, torture and rape of innocent Ukrainian civilans and let them succeed with their horribly violent aggression of a neighbor country (100% based on laughable false pretexts)...just because killing people is bad mmmkay?
No, I am not saying this. I had major arguments with a lot of friends at the time Russia got away with the occupation of Ukraine. The western World should have done something like the sanctions now at that time, but people did slightly slap Putin on the hand and that was that. I know, according to StiHacka it was all Germany's fault and everybody else was highly active in doing good. :rolleyes:
The invasion has to be stopped and the Russians kicked out of Ukraine, nothing less. However, I have a problem with the demonization of all things russian. Heck, we have russian scientists employed here, they have been living for 10+ years in the West and now get harassed by people because they are "evil". That is not supporting the Ukraine, that is racist!

Do I have to remind you that the US did a horribly violent aggression of a middle-eastern country (100% based on laughable false pretexts)? Sure, it was for a good cause: to spread democracy. ;)

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
I'll say it one more time and then I'm going full russian.

He said cease to exist AS WE'VE KNOWN IT FOR CENTURIES

I know exactly what he means because I have read his posts. It also looks like I'm the only one of us that understands them. That's a reference to brutal imperialistic and murderous gov'ts. Y U like stalin, bro? He and the ilk had enablers.
So how are you going to do it? Send in the US military to free Russia and establish democracy! That was highly successful in Irak and Afghanistan. ;)

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
When I read through iRider's posts, I am seeing russian troll farm bingo, accusing others of what the orcs have been doing. Maskirovka 101.
In contrast to your Ukrainian propaganda? There is war going on, both sides are lying to achieve moral higher grounds. You are just believing whichever party you are siding with. Simple.

I really find it interesting that whoever is not 100% backing your opinion is a russian troll. Only because you think killing humans is cool (if they are in the wrong/right uniform) doesn't make it right. I guess you also support the death penalty, because, you know, these are rapist and murderers?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Muncie, Akron, Palm Beach......

Man if we're naming completely unrelated places that have no similarities whatsoever to russia invading ukraine, there are so many options!

Seems like there are more apt comparisons: Poland

Last edited:

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
In contrast to your Ukrainian propaganda? There is war going on, both sides are lying to achieve moral higher grounds. You are just believing whichever party you are siding with. Simple.
Last time I checked, the russkie filth was attacking a peaceful sovereign country and bombarding its civilians. Sounds like that means nothing to you, comrade propaganda.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I really find it interesting that whoever is not 100% backing your opinion is a russian troll. Only because you think killing humans is cool (if they are in the wrong/right uniform) doesn't make it right. I guess you also support the death penalty, because, you know, these are rapist and murderers?
You are really good at putting words in my mouth that I never said. Maskirovka 101.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
First I thought he has some undisclosed vested interest in russia being the imperial fascist country it has been for ages, but I think he just hates the US.

Last edited:

Chimp
Mar 23, 2010

Spot on. And he obviously hates Germany for the same reason.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
might not want to read any of my posts for a while...
It's a special kind of hatred if it means a destruction of yet another unlucky nation in the process.

Oh wait, the military invasion, the attempt to overthrow and terminate the government, the destruction of ukrainian cities, the torturing, mass murders and rapes of its citizens, the denial of existence of Ukraine as a nation, the nuclear sabre rattling, all that is all UKR propaganda! All the russians want is peace! And the world without gays!

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Spot on. And he obviously hates Germany for the same reason.
You familiar with the term "good german?"

If not, that was the response given after WW2 when the allies asked everyone remaining in germany how or why they tolerated or even supported the nazi regime. The answer was "We thought we were being good germans." As in we supported our country and thought we were doing what we were supposed to do.

If you've been watching the shit coming out of russia the last 12 months, even interviews on the streets, there are a lot of 'good russians' around right now. There's a bit of a problem in russia. But it's kind of disingenuous to assume that these generalizations are really meant to apply to literally everyone ever born in the country of russia however. They're not. People fleeing the joint, saying 'fuck putin'....yeah not them. Obviously. Not the russians who have protested this from the beginning. Obviously.

There's a brutal imperialist history that russia has. One that seems to not have much interruption. That aspect of the country, if it were to be eliminated forever, yes, would actually be a good thing for humanity. And yes same with the US and our "good american patriots™". That doesn't mean I'm about to go shoot my neighbor in the face or poison his water.

When someone has their hand around your neck, and your families necks, and your whole town's necks, friendly dialogue and making speeches about why their commanders should stay in place to keep the peace ring a little hollow. Some things need to be interrupted. We (and germany and everyone else) need to help ukraine stop russia from succeeding in this.

"The person outraged by genocide is actually the genocidal one" is dumdum stuff.

Last edited:

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
You familiar with the term "good german?"

If not, that was the response given after WW2 when the allies asked everyone remaining in germany how or why they tolerated or even supported the nazi regime. The answer was "We thought we were being good germans." As in we supported our country and thought we were doing what we were supposed to do.

If you've been watching the shit coming out of russia the last 12 months, even interviews on the streets, there are a lot of 'good russians' around right now. There's a bit of a problem in russia. But it's kind of disingenuous to assume that these generalizations are really meant to apply to literally everyone ever born in the country of russia however. They're not. People fleeing the joint, saying 'fuck putin'....yeah not them. Obviously. Not the russians who have protested this from the beginning. Obviously.

There's a brutal imperialist history that russia has. One that seems to not have much interruption. That aspect of the country, if it were to be eliminated forever, yes, would actually be a good thing for humanity. And yes same with the US and our "good american patriots™". That doesn't mean I'm about to go shoot my neighbor in the face or poison his water.

When someone has their hand around your neck, and your families necks, and your whole town's necks, friendly dialogue and making speeches about why their commanders should stay in place to keep the peace ring a little hollow. Some things need to be interrupted. We (and germany and everyone else) need to help ukraine stop russia from succeeding in this.

"The person outraged by genocide is actually the genocidal one" is dumdum stuff.
Being a good german was a temporary aberration though. Being a good russian - an enthusiastic cannon fodder - has been the cornerstone of the broad russian soul for centuries. And zero will to ever change that.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Being a good german was a temporary aberration though. Being a good russian - an enthusiastic cannon fodder - has been the cornerstone of the broad russian soul for centuries. And zero will to ever changes that.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I quit counting at about 300 years........but "russia" in its various forms has literally never had anything but a brutal dictatorship of some form or another. Like ever.

Hard not to be cannon fodder under that. That doesn't excuse the behavior of, or the devestation behind the orcs, ever. I know you're not going to read poetry to and liberate them. But there's been no other way through generations and generations.

clifnotes: "oh that's what you meant" :rofl:

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I am not going to read the trash posted by the pro-russkie useful idiots above again, but I believe someone accused me of being a fan of the death penalty. Well, guess what. (Maskirovka 101 - accuse your adversary of heinous acts you're committing)

1674615996356.png

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Oh yeah, maybe other countries should try this style of democracy and humanitarian approach. These assholes are currently interfering with the presidential election in Czechia.

1674616684189.png

1674616750121.png

1674616796897.png

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
So yeah, you have to be really sick in your head if you accuse others of not adhering to european values yet support this barbaric society. But I am assuming the russian supporters here are not from europe anyway.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
And a well written opinion on the German government's mess in all this russian shit

Edit: if TL;DR, skip the 1st half about tanks and jump straight to this part. Germany - the destroyer of European security and unity.

The tank fiasco highlights a major impediment within the alliance as well as within the European Union which is Berlin’s proclivity to put parochial politics ahead of Europe’s or NATO’s best interests — a stance that disqualifies its standing as a leader. Germany has vetoed Ukrainian membership in NATO, hesitated to provide timely financial and military support as well as sanctions, and, worst of all, supported Russia’s Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines. That infrastructure, destroyed by Russian saboteurs recently to frighten Europe about its infrastructure vulnerability, was the center piece of Putin’s European conquest strategy. He intended to use his pipelines to control Europe’s energy, undermine its security, and bypass Ukraine’s gas delivery system to pave the way for an invasion. In essence, his first “attack” against Europe was to co-opt Germany, which he accomplished after decades of living in East Germany as a KGB agent then courting German politicians from inside the Kremlin.

Nord Stream 1 and 2 — both blown up recently by Russia to frighten Europe

It’s also concerning that Chancellor Scholz is a Social Democratic Party colleague of Gerhard Schroder, a close friend of Putin’s, who served as Chancellor until 2005 then launched the Nord Stream 2 project for Russia in 2011. Schroder is a bon vivant who has become wealthy after serving for years as a director on Putin’s biggest energy corporations. Discredited over the link, Schroder was stripped of some of his Parliamentary privileges after the invasion. But he is close to Scholz’s new German Defense Minister, Boris Pistorius, who reportedly also has a relationship with one of Schroder’s ex-wives.

It’s all very cozy at the top of German politics. Between Schroder’s stint as Chancellor, and Scholz’s, was Angela Merkel who also defended and pushed through Putin’s Nord Stream 2. While doing so, she and her government ignored fierce opposition from Brussels and Washington over the pipeline’s threat to European security, but she displayed the same high-handed behavior that is now underway concerning the tanks. The exasperated European Parliament last week demanded that Germany release the Leopards “without further delay” and its President Charles Michel said “the time is now. Ukraine needs more military equipment. I firmly support the delivery of tanks.”

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Succinctly written
:stupid:

1. To halt atrocity. Russia's occupation is genocidal. Wherever the Ukrainians recover territory, they save lives, and re-establish the principle that people have a right not to be tortured, deported, and murdered.

If for no other reason than this. Russia wants the Ukranian territory without the Ukranian people and have made it abundantly clear that they favor genocide to forced relocation as a means to achieve this goal.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
:stupid:

1. To halt atrocity. Russia's occupation is genocidal. Wherever the Ukrainians recover territory, they save lives, and re-establish the principle that people have a right not to be tortured, deported, and murdered.

If for no other reason than this. Russia wants the Ukranian territory without the Ukranian people and have made it abundantly clear that they favor genocide to forced relocation as a means to achieve this goal.
They have quite a few nasty precedents in their history. Not just forceful relocations, large-scale incarcerations and killing of the elites, remember the holodomor among other things?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
They have quite a few nasty precedents in their history. Not just forceful relocations, large-scale incarcerations and killing of the elites, remember the holodomor among other things?
:nope:

Nope, sorry, the Holodomor was not in my history curriculum, so far as I can remember. Off I go read Wikipedia...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
:nope:

Nope, sorry, the Holodomor was not in my history curriculum, so far as I can remember. Off I go read Wikipedia...

While you are at it check out the Warsaw Uprising and the Katyn Massacre.

I was taught that when Patton said "We may have been fighting the wrong enemy all along" he was being a warmonger, which may not be false. But it was also a recognition that our ally may have been worse than our enemy. The Soviets clearly saw their enemies enemy not as friends but as another enemy.

Last edited: