Quantcast

WWIII thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have mentioned before what a grade A shitbag convicted felon Gene Haas is, so this comes as no surprise.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I have mentioned before what a grade A shitbag convicted felon Gene Haas is, so this comes as no surprise.

Sometimes I think it is too bad we don't seem to have a high window problem here.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
TWZ brought up a couple interesting points R/E the T54/55s being pulled from storage. https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/signs-point-to-russia-sending-ancient-t-54-series-of-tanks-to-ukraine

Russia may be sending them to Syria, instead of, or in exchange for more modern tanks which will be routed to Ukraine.

or

They can refurb and man a T54 for a lot less than the cost of a Western ATGM. Absorbing $250k missiles with $50k tanks and some conscripts who's life insurance you're not going to pay out anyway may put a serious strain on the Ukrainian forces and allow Russia some wiggle room to hunt the newer Western gear sent to Ukraine. Not sure I'd give the Russians that much credit at this stage in the war, that would almost constitute a good plan.

Also the Ukrainians care about the doggos, and have a custom Discovery, clearly not the bad guys in this war