Quantcast

%%%Wworld Refugee Day GMT%%%

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Had a nice Father's Day yesterday. Cookout at my little sister's house with the entire family. Got pictures of all of us with Mom and Dad.

Another day of sitting around, surfing the internet and getting paid for it.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HAPPY MONDAY!! :weee:

Had another great weekend...wife and I have had a lot of those lately and next weekend will certainly continue the trend. We did a fair bit of road pedaling both days. Not really epic mileage, but great rides, great weather, and great company. Sunday's ride, which was a benefit for the local children's Hebrew camp, surprisingly produced one of the better event t-shirts that I've gotten.

Four day work week, followed by fun. Y'all be good.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Took yesterday off and had a fantastic day with wife and child. Woke up this morning to crap weather, wind, rain, etc. Kind of unusual for around here in the summer time. Should make work fun. :rolleyes:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
game of thrones....disappointment.

the killing....all right.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mornin'.
good relaxing weekend was gonna celebrate the anniversary that falls on wednesday this weekend but L ended up going to yoga & lunch with a friend & I caught up on some car work & got to work on & ride my motorcycle. Gonna be a busy week so we may have to do something next weekend.

happy mafawkin monday folks.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i my opinion....yes.
haven't read the book (yet). so i can't offer any comment, though I would imagine that you can't get everything out of a book into a series.

i look at it this way... a 10 hour miniseries treatment is worlds better than trying to cram everything into a 2, even 3 hour movie.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Kick ass weekend. Beer in the hot hot sun on my giant deck Friday night, mountain biked with Borneo and a big group of Washingtonians Saturday and then Whiskey gingers and a dinner of freshly caught grilled salmon with friends Saturday night, another big mountain bike ride SUnday and then I kayaked and stand up paddled the Deschutes river Sunday evening. Summer is in full swing!!!!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Got some color done on my shoulder piece. I have another 1-2 sessions to finish this and my chest piece. It is rad to finally see this thing with color on it after almost 2 years of just line work.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'd almost be willing to bet you can get the paper copies cheaper. I bought Game of Thrones for like 6 bucks new. Probably get it at a used book store for 2.
yup. on amazon the paperback set of the first 4 books is $20, kindle edition of the exact same books is $30.