Quantcast

www.goldline.com

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Commodities as a whole are getting slammed. I'm scared to look at my portfolio right now though. It have a couple small gold miners, and I"m sure they got crushed.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You unloaded your hoard of Canadian gold previously?
I've been out of straight gold for a while. You can leverage it through companies, so why not?

I ran my portfolio tonight when I got home and the gold stocks all got hit. Thankfully most of them had large gains built in, so not negative, but still a zinger.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
When I started working with gold it was $274/oz. and silver was around $7 ($5 when I was in school). If precious metals continue to drop, my material costs will go down and so will my prices. Which will place some of my designs well within the reach of more potential customers. Win win.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
When I started working with gold it was $274/oz. and silver was around $7 ($5 when I was in school). If precious metals continue to drop, my material costs will go down and so will my prices. Which will place some of my designs well within the reach of more potential customers. Win win.
Bad capitalist. Very bad. When your costs go down you keep the prices the same and claim taxes/manufacturing/the Obama are hindering your efforts to reduce prices.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Bad capitalist. Very bad. When your costs go down you keep the prices the same and claim taxes/manufacturing/the Obama are hindering your efforts to reduce prices.
This, without the blame game.
Pocket the gains to weather the next economic slump.
Let the minions continue to aspire for your work or settle for the mall shops.