Quantcast

www.trianglemtb.com website down??

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
I dont know how many people here look at www.trianglemtb.com (riding in Central N.C.) but if anybody here does, is the forums down for you to? I am trying to see if a ride is on for tomarrow, but I cant tell becuase the forum seems to be down. Is anybody else having this problem??

Even if you dont go there ever or often, do you mind going there and clicking on forums to see if they work??

Thanks,
Craig ;)

TM1

Monkey
Jul 19, 2002
Central NC
Yeah I wasn't able to get on all day yesterday. Home Page and trails listings is all I could go to.

There is a ride at Tar. Another at Legend Park. The lower trails at Legend will probably be closed.

Most of the public trails (Crabtree, Beaver Dam, Harris Lake) are closed today (sat). But may be open Sunday. Estes will be soggy, but, there may be peeps out there.

Mikedsx

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NC
Is the freeridetype of stuff open at Legands? ( this is ZackTheMech BTW on Mikes account at work) Cant get site either so dunno what the condition is for the people who live up there and post. We could hit Tar River instead if Legands is gonna be unridable. I just need to know anytime soon i hope.

Thx Zach,

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
I talked to my friend who lives in Clayton (Legend_Killer) on the phone today and he said he is going over there to check it out today. They got some rain on Friday but today has been all sunny and it should be open tomarrow. I will post back later once I call him back, or after he calls me! :)

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Zach, Legend Park is open. My friend was there and said the trails are open and people were riding them. He said some places where abit damp, but it should be fine by tomarrow!!

Mikedsx

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NC
Awsome see you at Legands then we should be rollin up around 10-11ish i think, Myself( Zach ) Guard his wife and 1 other guy

Thx Zack

TM1

Monkey
Jul 19, 2002
Central NC
I think the new webmater for trianglemtb went to Pisgah with Bill C and the crowd for the weekend. So, don't expect to see the forum up till they get back.

ZachTheMech

Monkey
Mar 17, 2004
Browns Summit, NC
Awsome just got home. We will probably be there around 11 or a tad ealier just depends on how long the drive takes.

Thx for the Tar invite can we take that next weekend? since we had this planned for 2 weeks now?

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
TM1 said:
Sorry. But, Turkey season starts next weekend. There will be no more rides on the Tar River till after May 15.
That's a shame. I was hoping to get out there in the next few weeks. Guess it happens every year :)