Quantcast

X-Fusion and Brian Lopes: A Morning in Laguna Beach

Ridemonkey.com

News & Reviews
Jun 26, 2009
lopes.png
X-Fusion catches up with the legendary Brian Lopes to see how he's living in Laguna Beach, CA. After a quick bite to eat the World Champ heads out to the local trails for an Ibis Mojo/X-Fusion shred.
---

Source: X-Fusion Shox

Part 2 of the X-Fusion Brian Lopes video series checks in with Brian at his home in Laguna Beach, CA. Brian welcomed us into his home for a quick breakfast then we set out to catch him shredding some of his favorite local trails. Check out the video below to see Brian in action on his Ibis Mojo HD equipped with X-Fusion suspension.

[fblike]http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248711&p=3760629#post3760629[/fblike]

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Have to say that I am sorta impressed how well he does on XXX trail (3:15 into the vid)on a short travel bike and w/o any pads on. I still refuse to ride that one roll-in with the hard left at the bottom. If you don't make that corner then you will fall a good hundred feet or so.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Have to say that I am sorta impressed how well he does on XXX trail (3:15 into the vid)on a short travel bike and w/o any pads on. I still refuse to ride that one roll-in with the hard left at the bottom. If you don't make that corner then you will fall a good hundred feet or so.
You should have tried it before they put in the berm. I watched Peaty roll almost all of the way down the hill. It was hilarious. Thankfully I only slid out and went down about 25 ft.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Not overly impressed with his tamping technique...

I'm with -BB- on that left. I don't do that one either. My balls aren't as big as they used to be.

Last edited: