Quantcast

x games?? wtf?

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
i know they start tonite at 9, but when is the surfing on? i know that it already happened two days ago, but did it air yet? if so, wtf!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
sirknight6 said:
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! :blah: :p :thumb: :D :D
Awesome signature!

And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.'

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
binary visions said:
Awesome signature!

And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.'
Its one of my favorite parts of the movie. :thumb: