Quantcast

X-mas music... yeh or neh?!?

Your thoughts on x-mas music

• Total voters

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I grew up in a household where x-mas music was played constantly round the clock in the month of December every year. Also one year during college I worked at the mall during the holidays and all I heard for 8hrs a day was stupid x-mas music. Because of all this my distaste for holiday music is pretty great. Just wondering if anyone else hates x-mas music as much as I do or if I'm just being a total Grinch?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I enjoy it. I have a nice mix of it running from now until Christmas. Mostly old school (Bing Crosby, Ella Fitzgerald, etc.) but I do enjoy Soul Coughing "Suzy Snowflake" :D and plenty of the new ones as well!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I enjoy it. I have a nice mix of it running from now until Christmas. Mostly old school (Bing Crosby, Ella Fitzgerald, etc.) but I do enjoy Soul Coughing "Suzy Snowflake" :D and plenty of the new ones as well!
Do you use pandora at all? I set up a "Frank Sinatra Holiday Music" station and its great.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I like mine blasting from the family stereo at full volume in a drunken rage.

EDIT: the old-school brand, of course

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
The only one I will listen to is the Southpark Dradle song.

Courtney Cox... I love you... Your so hot... On that show...

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
No music, no lights, no decorations, no tree for me. Call me scrooge but that **** ain't changing until I have kids one day.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
No music, no lights, no decorations, no tree for me. Call me scrooge but that **** ain't changing until I have kids one day.
It was that way for me as well until my girlfriend (now my wife) moved in with me. Now it looks like a x-mas bomb exploded all over the inside of my living room. We have a both a regular sized tree and a small 3ft tree in my living room along with tons of misc other decorations.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
It was that way for me as well until my girlfriend (now my wife) moved in with me. Now it looks like a x-mas bomb exploded all over the inside of my living room. We have a both a regular sized tree and a small 3ft tree in my living room along with tons of misc other decorations.
I tell myself I wouldn't let a chick change me like that, but if it was the right girl I'd be shooting tinsel out of my ass in a second. That and I don't want to be single forever. :rofl:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
I tell myself I wouldn't let a chick change me like that, but if it was the right girl I'd be shooting tinsel out of my ass in a second. That and I don't want to be single forever. :rofl:
Well shooting tinsel out of your ass would be a cool party trick I probably wouldnt recommend going that far. :rofl:

Luckly for me x-mas and halloween are the only holidays that my wife likes to decorate for. Two months out of the year isnt too hard to deal with.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I didn't know Canadians celebrated Christmas?
12 days of it actually. It culminates with a sacrificial killing of the baby Christamas seals. The blood soaked carcasses are like our stockings. Instead of giving out coal Santa clubs the naughty children. Its why they are so good at Hockey....

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
A baby seal walks into a bar.

The bartender says,"What can I get ya?"

The seal says, "Anything but a Canadian Club!"

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I worked at a Hallmark card's store in high school. XMas music makes me want to commit seppuku with a butter knife.