Quantcast

(x-post)Frame Painter in the Baltimore/DC Area

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
As the title says. I would really like to get my Spec. P.1 A1 frame re-painted. I was considering doing it my self but I want to get it done correctly. I was considering powdercoating because I heard it holds up well and looks great too, but I would like to keep some kind of decal. Could any of you recommend me a frame painter and/or a good powdercoater in the Baltimore/DC area. And what would the cost be like?

I have been throwing around some color ideas and I could use so suggestions. I would really like to go with the current trend and do a white with either black or dark green decals. Or just do a Dark Green paint finish with white decals but I dont think that would go good with all the black parts. I have a cool idea but I am not sure how it would turn out. Here is the bike, stay with me.

Notice how the top tube has a hexagonal (not sure if that is right) shape. I think it would be cool to somehow do two stripes on the two top slanted parts to kinda showcase the shapes. Then I would like to put a P.1 and a Specialized somewhere on the bike. What do you think? Think it would be too much for a powdercoater? What color do you think I should go with?

Sorry for the lengthy post. All suggestions are accepted. Thanks in advance.