Quantcast

x post from downhill, my demo done.

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
SOUTH DEMO OWNERS POST PICS OF YOUR DEMOS HERE.
and dont b!tch bout how we payed for it. eric likes to do that.

Here it is, it still has a few parts coming, some new hayes mags or ec's cant decide yet. and a new ringle rear wheel and a few bits here and there but this is it. perhaps a dhx ti or air. i need to clean the chain and cassete as well.

fah kin round

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
man, that red frame looks sick! at least we all have different colors.
i just envisioned mike demo in a big whip, 'cause that's what mike does, and it looked sweet!
i'm ordering the TI spring for mine but, according to the free upgrade voucher, the heaviest spring for TI is only 500# so i may have to stick with a steel spring :(

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
manimal said:
man, that red frame looks sick! at least we all have different colors.
i just envisioned mike demo in a big whip, 'cause that's what mike does, and it looked sweet!
i'm ordering the TI spring for mine but, according to the free upgrade voucher, the heaviest spring for TI is only 500# so i may have to stick with a steel spring :(

Then sell the sping and buy some new stuff with the money! :evil:

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
woah, everyones going to be on Demo 8's....anyone want to buy a brand new demo 8 never ridden before?

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
damn those bikes are nice.

when the trusty dh9 finally wears out, that'll definately be my next sled.

the only quandry is what color. they all look good.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
i have a good friend who has an enduro that is the brown color that's like the one in the above pic.

that's my favorite as of now.

but the red is running a close second.(i.ve had red bikes before. and after a while i wished they wern't.)

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
the cool thing about your red one, is that as of now there aren't that many around here.

most of em are that charcoal black. which looks good.

that's why i'd opt for the brown.(but i don't think this dh9 is going to wear out anytime soon. and i'm not looking forward to the day it does.)

i expect to see that rig at the "rock" this spring.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
stubby said:
and dont b!tch bout how we payed for it.
stubby said:
ill be riding one of those haro 357s get it for dirt cheap complete with a fox forty, sram xo, dhx ti, al the goodies from a local shop.
:rolleyes:

umm...you're like 15 and you will have gone through about $7k retail value of bikes in 3 months. yeah....people are probably gonna bitch about it....or at least wonder who your crack supplier is:think:

oh yeah...my demo is done too :D

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yeh stub hook me up man. lol you got to have some good **** to get a demo like that. lol kidding man. looks nice fellas but ill stick with my sgs and when she wears down its on to a morewood for me.

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
yeah man f**k rich kids! haha, no itll b like 1.7k complete then i sell the components and build it up how i like. i like it. i got the demo frame for 1400 and the fork for 1200 plus that upgrade. and the build kit was off my sgs and i got what i paid for it out of the frame and fork alone. so i basically got teh thing for 2600.so i heart it.
SIck bike tubby, what wight spring did u end up with. i think mines too soft i have the 400 and i wiehg 163 and i bottom it out of some jumps i think i want a 450. i cant wait to lick ur bike.
eric+morewood=sick nasty.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yeh stubby i dont think your gonna be licking it you might splooge your pants when i get it built up. lol. ohh and work on your spelling man it hurts

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Here's my Demo...soon to receive a few "upgrades"...

Parts going on:
Azonic B52 scandium bar
Thomson stem
Thomson post
SDG Belair Ti seat
Cane Creek Double Barrel
Michelin rubbers (protection is key)
Cane Creek lock-on grips
Cane Creek proto DH wheelset
E13 SRS

Click on the link below to see the updated list of parts for sale that they will be replacing...

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yeh mike took the words right outa my mouth. i think we are gonna need pics of those things. ohh wait is that what herndon was rolling on last year at sugar.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
frznnomad said:
yeh mike took the words right outa my mouth. i think we are gonna need pics of those things. ohh wait is that what herndon was rolling on last year at sugar.
No, he was running a custom setup last year but not the same. He does however have the new setup I am talking about on his bike now and so does Haley.
Only he doesn't have to pay for his....

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
lol yeh normally pros like me and haley dont have to pay for all our good **** lol. ohh and as soon as you get some pics id really like to see them man.thnks

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
dhbuilder said:
nice bike butch.

that is THE color for those machines.
oh heck yeah...it's ridiculous. At first I was gonna get a Demo I to get that khaki color and then I saw the D II color in person and dropped my jaw. You gotta see it to understand.
Plus anodizing is a whopping 25% lighter than paint and more durable....all the better for Southern Rocks....