Quantcast

X-treme mini-bikin

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wasn't that bike your x-mas present like 2 years ago? Or am I old and forget these things?

Still funny after all these years :thumb:

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Originally posted by pixelninja
Yeah, I read it as X-treme mini-bikini.

I was quite dissapointed...
Thank god. I thought I was dyslexic...thats exactly why I clicked on this thread...how much more mini than thong can they get haha

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
PIXIE bikes rock!

You can't miss the pixie bike "race" that goes off at Parkfield every year. For those of you not in the know, Sanjay rode his pixie bike and cleared a triple a couple years back. IMO, there's nothing more fun that getting you @ss kicked trying to ride a pixie bike drunk.

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
yeh.. i wanna weld on some more stanchion so its a ghetto dg fork :)

as for riding drunk... :) :) :)

i was at a party, and didnt bring my longboard, but had this in the trunk. all my friends were skatin to the 7-11 for drunk makin fluids, so i hopped on this and went with.... steep hill + drunk me + 90 degree HA = ouch. i think i fell like 30 times. got back and everyone thought i had fallen out of a moving car or somethin :rolleyes:

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
i actually do want to take it to some drop that i could jump off of without a bike, and do it on this just for some stupid pictures.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Originally posted by reflux
PIXIE bikes rock!

You can't miss the pixie bike "race" that goes off at Parkfield every year. For those of you not in the know, Sanjay rode his pixie bike and cleared a triple a couple years back. IMO, there's nothing more fun that getting you @ss kicked trying to ride a pixie bike drunk.
Best bike race EVER!

I raced dh there a few years ago, but the highlights of the trip all happened during the pixie bike race and watching the drunken fools pixie down the dual track.

The Ito