Quantcast

Xbox 360 for Sex

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
As desperation sets in for the Christmas season, people rush around like headless chickens trying to bag hard to find presents, others are just resorting to selling themselves. How desperate can you be for a new XBox 360?

Rob at inomaly.com has been tracking the US classifieds website craigslist.org for adverts placed by the desperate or just plain sad.

They’re prepared to offer their body for sex to strangers in exchange for XBox Premium Packs in time for Christmas. I think this is an all time low for human desperation for video games!

http://www.gadgetspy.co.uk/2005/12/09/xbox-360-for-sex

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
MancilG said:
As desperation sets in for the Christmas season, people rush around like headless chickens trying to bag hard to find presents, others are just resorting to selling themselves. How desperate can you be for a new XBox 360?

Rob at inomaly.com has been tracking the US classifieds website craigslist.org for adverts placed by the desperate or just plain sad.

They’re prepared to offer their body for sex to strangers in exchange for XBox Premium Packs in time for Christmas. I think this is an all time low for human desperation for video games!
Jesus. It's a VIDEO GAME SYSTEM!

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Somebody that desperate for an xbox 360 is probably just as desperate for sex since they are obviously a huge huge nerd, why not kill two birds with one stone.