Quantcast

XBox 360 Issues?

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
and this ladies and gentlemen is why you never buy something like this as soon as its released, let others work out the bugs for you.

i wonder if this will effect the release elsewhere?
recall of remaining stock?
nah i'd imagine MS will just go ahead and sort out the problems later, seems to be their solution to most other things.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Hah remember when ps2 came out and half of em were overheating. Good thing i didnt wait in line for a 360.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Gee, a completely re-designed, first generation piece of electronics has issues? Freakin' shocker :rolleyes:.

There's a reason I don't buy first-off-the-production-line products.

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
I'ts funny hearing all the fanboys yellin at each other. " HA! told ya the XBOX 360 was a POS!"
"Look at all the problems that are ascotiated with the cell proscers!"

I hate people like that. A true gamer appreciates what all systems have to offer as well as the PC.

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
"true gamer" is geekspeak for hopelessly obsessed dweeb, right?
To me, a true gamer, like I said is one that appreciats what each system has to offer. However, one does not need to be in front of the computer,trv, etc etc, for hour after hour. I know many "casual" true gamers, people who get together ocasionaly and play a few rounds on Halo, DDR, Super Smash Bro's, etc. But there is nothing wrong being a "TRUE GAMER GEEK". I mean, look at Fatal1ty, he is making a living from fraggin people all over the world, as do many others. :p

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
yonton228 said:
I mean, look at Fatal1ty, he is making a living from fraggin people all over the world, as do many others. :p
i saw that guy on tv the other night. he is making killer money playing video games yes, but he still a pasty geek. :p

some of the other guys on the show were from memphis. they lived in the same apt. as some of my geeky gamer friends from high school, they worked the same job, looked the same, same crap ion the fridge, same home decor. it was kind of creepy. i didn't recognize any of them but i bet we know a slew of the same people.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
laura said:
some of the other guys on the show were from memphis. they lived in the same apt. as some of my geeky gamer friends from high school, they worked the same job, looked the same, same crap ion the fridge, same home decor. it was kind of creepy. i didn't recognize any of them but i bet we know a slew of the same people.
Geek by association? :monkey: