Quantcast

xbox games

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
If you like sports games, madden football is pretty good. Splinter cell is pretty good, and you can probably pick it up for next to nothing used.

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
forza motorsport, fable, knights of the old republic 1&2, and um...destroy all humans has got good reviews about it, and ..... i know there is more

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
Madden, Fortza, and any Splinter Cell titles are all good choices. But if you're smart you'll save up your $$$ and wait for a few months and pick up the XBox 360!

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
i plan on gettin the 360, and maybe the ps3, but i will wait about a year, that way they can work out all the kinks that are gonna be in the systems. the time also allows programers to get used to the programing tools and such.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
yonton228 said:
if i had a bike, i would be riding it right now, so.... step away from the comp and go ride YOUR bike.
I was directing that at lovebunny.

But, I'm at work making money to pay for my rent and food and bikes. After I have earned enough today I am going to go ride my bike. :eviltongu

Why don't you have a bike? Nothing bad happened, I hope?

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
im jealous, really. not even jokin, i need a bike so bad. the reason that i dont have a bike is that my familly would not help me get a bike, now that i have enough money i can get one, but finding one that can suit my needs and that is in my price range is a pain in the arse. im thinkin bout gettin a Norco shore, but i dont have any ride time on it, i need to get to some bike shops try out bikes, and actualy meet people in my area to see if i can get some test rides and figure out what i like, and what will suit my needs.

PS. btw, i respect the fact that you work, i know so many people who just sit around and expect things to come to them.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
yonton228 said:
im jealous, really. not even jokin, i need a bike so bad. the reason that i dont have a bike is that my familly would not help me get a bike, now that i have enough money i can get one, but finding one that can suit my needs and that is in my price range is a pain in the arse. im thinkin bout gettin a Norco shore, but i dont have any ride time on it, i need to get to some bike shops try out bikes, and actualy meet people in my area to see if i can get some test rides and figure out what i like, and what will suit my needs.

PS. btw, i respect the fact that you work, i know so many people who just sit around and expect things to come to them.
Cool. It's better to have the cash and just be undecided. I thought maybe you had a rig stolen or somthing. That Norco looks like a pretty nice bike. How bout a Cove? Or go hard tail! .243! :thumb:

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
i was thinkin bout gettin a bike from transition, the fact that they are a local company is a big plus, the warrenty is also really nice.but the price the on the Shore is just such a good deal. but i fear that it may be too much bike for me, this would be my first true mountain bike, however i have been on 2 wheels since i was 3. so riding a bike is nothing new to me, i also have decent bike handling skills,

also, unreal champion chip2 is a pretty fun game, doom3 is also pretty good.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
mack said:
I am proud to say that i have never owned a video game consul.
Yeah, I haven't had once since I was a kid. I never really got into whole video game thing. I would rather ride my bike, and create my own game. :thumb:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
OHHH Battlefront ****in rules. Battlefront 2 comes out in Nov. Who doesn't want to play as an expendible StormTrooper?