Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
hey dudes..
who's up for a full day of shuttling on Saturday the 29th?

let's plan somethin
DDOOOOOH! Cant wife works and I have the kids.

Although any Sunday takers are welcome.

She works the next couple of saturdays, I might get a sitter for next sat and make a day of it. Austen goes back to his moms in Flagstaff next Sunday not this weekend.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
abstrakt - that looks fun.

bullcrew - no carne~assada, though the cactus got my shins. next time, shin pads with hard plastic, not just the 661 KS knees.

anyone else? satadizzle? sundizzle? nydizzle?

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
I'm down for all days sat-NYD.

Does anybody have any info on how good the DH trails are for that Chamb Ranch thing/NYD... is it worth the drive...

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
I'm out of this weekend. I'm leaving LA for the OC and will be busy packing. Anybody need a entertainment system or a couch?

Oh Adam, still got that ODI cap I can get off of you?

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
I'm down for all days sat-NYD.

Does anybody have any info on how good the DH trails are for that Chamb Ranch thing/NYD... is it worth the drive...
I inquired about the trail on STR. Here's a response I got.

"Fun, short, fast, flowy, berms, jumps, dirt drops, rock jump, log drops (not necessarily in that order).

Plus, there is the brand new Nema Dual Slalom course!"

Link to pictures here.

And think about it Edge, we actually have real directions this time.:thumb:

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
So who'd be in for this on NYD? W4S and myself would interested in this for a few and since it's kinda close to SB perhaps some runs there as well...overtheedge, mandown, Zark, ???

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Thats kinda where I'm going with this....
We'd prolly like to get up there round 9am ish...but yeah W4S and myself are in the OC...lets see who else want in and we can coordinate an OC and LA area carpool.

Also whats up for Sat, Sun, Monday??

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
ok...so whats the word for sat, sun, mon and whos in for the Chamb Ranch/sb/nyd ride. Abrtrakt are you down for sure on this?

let's nail down some rides...

I'd be in for att..... what day?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
yeah, saturday i'm betting on the rain so i will stay home and prepare to paint my livingroom walls. sunday is looking like rain too, but if that changes, i'd be down for a ride.