Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Hopefully sometime before it reaches 90 degrees and before it gets over-ran with 1000 other bikers, hikers and joggers.

Oh, I heard the weather is going to be nice weather @ Summit this weekend.:D

tgreathead

Monkey
Jan 14, 2005
Los Angeles
How about Saturday?

The Loop, Wilson?

I need to be home by Noon or so. I need to ride early.
Probably not enough time for Wilson unless we got a drop-off.

I don't think I'll be up to loop status by then, still getting my legs back from not riding for a month. I'd go up for a while though and just turn back when I have to.

overtheedge

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
burbank ca.
Probably not enough time for Wilson unless we got a drop-off.

I don't think I'll be up to loop status by then, still getting my legs back from not riding for a month. I'd go up for a while though and just turn back when I have to.
if you want to hit up an early wilson i can help out with the shuttle situation......i've been wanting to hit up a wilson or stunt lately

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
i wish i could be at wilson, but i will be enjoying the lush greenery and sick-house stunts of oregon's finest freeride spots. oh yeah!

i'll boost a hip for all y'all.

overtheedge

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
burbank ca.
i wish i could be at wilson, but i will be enjoying the lush greenery and sick-house stunts of oregon's finest freeride spots. oh yeah!

i'll boost a hip for all y'all.
was just going to call you....... remember :picsstfu: and i don't want to hear the old "we were having too much fun riding to stop"excuse. the trails sound great, wish i were there