Quantcast

xc ride...... dh style. (Saturday 1/13)

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I have a bruise on my left ass cheeck exactly the size of a can of Skoal.....The wifey asked...Whats that from....why is it a perfect circle......So I was caught having it mroe than just at work!!!!

Oh yeah, Broke my hanger, destryoed the derailur as well.

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
what's up guys. its been a long hiatus for me once again. i finally rode my bike today after a couple months. i definitely got bit by the bug once again after today's ride. my next purchase is a bike rack so i can start riding with you all again!

mens03bike

Chimp
Nov 21, 2009
.., mountain biking is good for fitness... it may be hard but once you get into it everything will come out naturally... i love the nature that's why I consider mountain climbing..
that's a nice trail... :)

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
well, it seems it is a cat, since there's another life stiring.

... W4S, any more vampires in your yard?

and to the rest of y'all, i hate to say it, but i'm gonna have to start a "road ride... DH style" thread soon. i got my first taste of the skinny tires a few weeks back and i kinda liked it. i just posted up a 60 mile ride through wine country last weekend, hitting 48mph on a few hills. i wasn't quite ready for these moves yet, but I watched my grrrlie bunny hop a few things, and boost speed bumps like doubles. i'd like to throw a big "thanks" :rolleyes: to overtheedge for loaning me his top of the line road bike... from 15 years ago. the saddle was hard as hell with no "love groove" and the single sided entry shimano pedals defaulted to an upsidedown position when you were unclippped, AND... wait for it... the shifters where non-indexed down-tube shifters. nothing like having your hands on the ram's horns and weighing out the value of making a shift at 40+ mph vs. the risk of trying to one-hand it while you search for a shift lever while trying to avoid getting your digits in the spokes.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
hey, she's down for the dirt, so we are going to the trails this weekend. speaking of which, she's gnome sized at 5'4", so perhaps you might have a bike i could borrow for her :P