Quantcast

xoxoxoxoX - Thoisday - Xoxoxoxox

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Just remembered I forgot to retorque the sump on an engine, looks like I'll be scraping some sealant off in the morning, booooooo!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, beautiful friends. I am in the office today even though it's my scheduled work from home day, but I felt kind of guilty for leaving the office after three hours yesterday so I dragged myself in again today. This place is dead. It'll make leaving early again easy.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
I’ve tried to lower my coffee intake since I am taking a prescription amphetamine for the whole add noise.
I’ve come to the realization, I love coffee. Maybe if it wasn’t so delicious I wouldn’t drink so much.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
leg pain saga continues. woke up at 5 to piss, but couldn't get comfortable to get back to sleep. will keep the advil next to the bed tonight. forgot to take a muscle relaxer until it was way too late. fack.

taking a half day today, a dr visit might be on the dongle for tomorrow.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
leg pain saga continues. woke up at 5 to piss, but couldn't get comfortable to get back to sleep. will keep the advil next to the bed tonight. forgot to take a muscle relaxer until it was way too late. fack.

my wife just asked me if i think i'm getting too old for downhill

:rant:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Seems I am now reliant on sleeping tablets to get to sleep at any sort of civilized time, booooooo!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
15 small trees to be delivered by an online tree nursery today, guess who the lucky guy to plant them is. :dead:

Fuck all landscapers around here.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
15 small trees to be delivered by an online tree nursery today, guess who the lucky guy to plant them is. :dead:

Fuck all landscapers around here.
What size pot? You can get 6" augers for battery drills, but their success depends on your soil, your wrist and your drill.
1653573024819.png

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

Have you ever tried a magnesium supplement? I've heard it's good for restless legs. I started taking it to help with sleep and I sleep pretty amazing on a low dose with no morning effects (unless my wife's snoring keeps me up :D)

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Not working today. Home with 3 year old, and in theory the crew that was supposed to come on Monday to finish the basement repair trim work will come today instead.

foot and light wheeled traffic ok in the epoxied garage from this afternoon so I can finally move the cars back to the driveway, at least (and plug in the PHEV minivan after a few days off of the umbilical).

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Have you ever tried a magnesium supplement? I've heard it's good for restless legs. I started taking it to help with sleep and I sleep pretty amazing on a low dose with no morning effects (unless my wife's snoring keeps me up :D)
i have not, but my son takes it (note: he is ADHD). i should probably try it, but that's sort of unrelated to the pain i'm having right now. i'm starting to think i may have strained my hamstring, and possibly aggravated something in my knee. i had a muscle cramp in my right calf sunday night, but i chalked that up to heat and riding. drank a lot of gatorade in case i was low on electrolytes. only notable result of that was having to pee a lot.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, my work agreed to pay me to attend all of the dig days/races/cycling events this season as an ‘ambassador’. Pretty freakin’ awesome, I’ll be the guy walking up and down the line handing out cold beers, swag, and such. Too fun.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i have not, but my son takes it (note: he is ADHD). i should probably try it, but that's sort of unrelated to the pain i'm having right now. i'm starting to think i may have strained my hamstring, and possibly aggravated something in my knee. i had a muscle cramp in my right calf sunday night, but i chalked that up to heat and riding. drank a lot of gatorade in case i was low on electrolytes. only notable result of that was having to pee a lot.
ohhhh, I see. Did you try riding downhill?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
What's the magnesium for (in relation to ADHD)? My boys' doctor recommended it, but it was mostly to help them get to sleep (to counter the effects of the ADHD meds).