Quantcast

Xpost from DH, Modified my KHS Today

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Ok, Nice little custom work here, we were dead at the Bike shop, so i got the Drill out and had some fun. Here is the beginning Pic

And Here is what it looked like after the Drill, Took some work and some doin, but I got it done, Hope everyone approves

Hopefully you can see the Logo

Ok so I only needed the Drill Cause i Stripped a Crank bolt, But other than that One hours work, and Done. Still needs a Fresh coat of Paint, but have quite enough money for that just yet, I will do so in January, Thinking about a Baby/Skyblue Base, and Rear Chain/seat stays being black with flames to match My Helmet.

Helmet refresher

Ok, Discuss

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
I want a drill that, with minimal work, will turn chicken salad into Don Petron tequila.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
i dont know if its just too early for me, but what did you do?
and you should consider removing some of those spacers from under you stem, unless youre 6'10" or are freakishly proportioned.
Yeah, gonna take it for a ride and play with the hieght a bit, its actually set exactly as high as an 888 would be set up. Once i ride it and move some Spacers I will cut it down a bit

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
I'm looking... but all I see are new rocker arms. :think: Do those rocker arms give you more travel? :brows:
Yes, Its nominal on the travel, stock is 6.7 In, These give a full seven, and can be dropped to six, but the big difference is the added Plushness to the travel, Instead of using a 7.875 x 2.25 shock, it uses a 8.5x2.5, makes a noticable difference to the feel of the bike

P.S. you did notice tehe entirely different frame from the first pic<Snickers>

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Is Don Petron like a mix between Patron and Don Julio?
Well, as my spell checker doesn't do proper Spanish nouns well, I stand corrected on the 'Pet-' and as I live in Toronto and the best you can buy in the LCBO is el Jimador, I beg pity from the court on the 'Don'.

k?

Once in a long while they special order something decent, but it's not like the USA by a wide margin...

sniffle.