Quantcast

XXX } Middel management Thursday GTM { XXX

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Drugs? I can only assume she needs to get to Oakland to pickup some meth and she didn't have money for BART and drugs :crazy:
Careful with the profiling... she seems too industrious and aware of her surroundings to be a meth head. Based on her sneakers alone I can tell she is headed to a Macy's One Day Sale in Palo-Alto.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Alaska is INSANE!!! Got the mountains of CO with the lushness, charm, and sea of New England, plus bears and glaciers. Me likey!

Also, eating blueberry French toast with blueberries we picked from the bushes. Fuck yeah.

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Mornin!

Alaska is INSANE!!! Got the mountains of CO with the lushness, charm, and sea of New England, plus bears and glaciers. Me likey!

Also, eating blueberry French toast with blueberries we picked from the bushes. Fuck yeah.
Soon you will realize that we only have three types of terrain, mountains, open water, and swamp. If you are not in mountains or open water, you are in swamp. Also, a lot of rain.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Soon you will realize that we only have three types of terrain, mountains, open water, and swamp. If you are not in mountains or open water, you are in swamp. Also, a lot of rain.
It does appear that way...so, anything we must do while we are here? Currently down near Homer.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Wow i got a new one. Im sitting just now in my office, id spotted a couple middle eastern dudes hanging around outside. Ones got a bid beard and flip flops and the others got a towl and they are walking around with stuff from the lunch truck, but they put all their trash in their car and i lost interest. Then i see them again inside my gate and walking over to the bathroom again with the towel. I thought this odd and watched and they went to the side of the bathroom and crouched down.

So i go to investigate, I kinda sneaked around a car and then said "can I help you gentlemen" followed quickly by "cats"
The guy with the beard says "Im sorry i just saw these cats and Im totally focused on them"
There was a mom cat and two kittens, but not small kittens. These guys are feeding them fish from the lunch truck and trying to catch one. But these arnt ordinary cats. these are junkyard cats and they are quite fierce. The one they didn't want wasn't scared and was a bit aggressive. So i get my sister and we watch these guys try to catch a cat and they arnt good at it. Well i got them a box and then offered to catch the cat as the shorter guy wasnt fast enough. Also they seemed really nice and he wanted the cat for at home with his wife.

So i get the cat with towel while its eating some fish. (cats cant resist fish) It is hisssing and spitting and clawing and biting, but i got it in the box without a scratch and we taped it. He then was asking questions about cat ownership, so i gave him some tips. I cant even imagine whats gunna happen when he opens that box. It was one mad cat. I bet its gunna fuck up that guys house and tear up his wifes drapes.

But he got a cat.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
pack not working out? :hmm:
Bladders not working out, for long rides I use 2 70s which are not optimum for the pack. Bladders need to be long and skinny. Fully loaded I had difficulty not convexing the back panel, pulled out a bladder that problem was fixed. No worries though, I swapped everything back to my Evoc pack and will use the orange one for my original intent - fall riding (hunting season) where you don't need as much water.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Bladders not working out, for long rides I use 2 70s which are not optimum for the pack. Bladders need to be long and skinny. Fully loaded I had difficulty not convexing the back panel, pulled out a bladder that problem was fixed. No worries though, I swapped everything back to my Evoc pack and will use the orange one for my original intent - fall riding (hunting season) where you don't need as much water.
Getcherself one of these:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
It does appear that way...so, anything we must do while we are here? Currently down near Homer.
Enjoy the rain. Fish. We are doing a Lost Lake ride on Sunday, weather permitting, that’s near Seward. Fishing out of Seward or Homer is amazing on a boat. I don’t make it down to Homer much, so I don’t know much about it. Supposedly Jewel and Orcas live down there.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The 70oz bladder is still too wide and short forcing the loaded pack into a convex shape, a properly fitting bladder will take care of that. Plus - if I can't increase font size how the hell am I going to filter water???
I was just trying to save you a ton of weight. I'll take this thing on long rides with only a 28oz bottle. You gotta be pretty sure that your ride will have water, though... I'd think in Montana that shouldn't be too much of a problem?