Quantcast

XXX } Middel management Thursday GTM { XXX

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Plan was to go for an after work ride. We had a wind shift and now the smoke is so thick that visibility is less than a mile. Not going to force all that soot into my lungs by riding. Wind trainer night is what it's going to be

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
fuckit friday has been reduced to fuckit friday afternoon...but on the upside, taking the 8yo to carowinds on saturday, and sunday looks like dh day...hey @roflbox, @SuboptimusPrime, @jackalope, @Dogboy - anyone wanna come out to bailey?
I’m jammed up with family stuff this weekend. You should try Sugar. Went a couple weeks ago and loved it. Think they should have opened up a totally new trail as well. PJ, the guy building there is on point.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
It’s so freakin cool that you can roll out your hotel door, hop on the greenway and pedal off into Pisgah Forest. Rode Black Mountain and a wee bit of some other stuff for a four hour ride.

Have no idea what I’m going to ride tomorrow. Probably something steep and rocky.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Went to the farm and played with the Piglets. The sow offers them up to me. They wallow in a cool spring. They squeal with joy. I love that...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Oofdah. Ended up in ER at 12:30AM due numb neck and pain while breathing. Waiting on xray and mri results. They are very busy with cases much worse than mine so I volunteered to be treated in the sub waiting room. I am pretty sure just bumps and bruises but always better safe than sorry.

I just had a shot of warm fuzzy feelings...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Oofdah. Ended up in ER at 12:30AM due numb neck and pain while breathing. Waiting on xray and mri results. They are very busy with cases much worse than mine so I volunteered to be treated in the sub waiting room. I am pretty sure just bumps and bruises but always better safe than sorry.

I just had a shot of warm fuzzy feelings...
I think it’s cool that you get to go to hospitals and have health care. #retirement is good