Quantcast

Y u angry - cuz u drive a mini van?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Colorado Springs, CO:
That's not helping.

edit: I'm pretty sure 2 abreast is legal here, it's not like they were hogging the whole lane. That said, I have only once ever ridden a bike on Marcshefel because it scared the fvck out of me, there is absolutely zero shoulder and traffic is consistently 65+ despite posted signage.

Last edited:

Colonel Angus

Monkey
Feb 15, 2005
land of the green chiles
Those roadies ARE being pricks and need to ride single file on a road with no shoulder.

I was a serious roadie in my 20s. The team I rode for had some really large training rides. We would split up into smaller groups to have less impact on highway traffic. On a road like that it was understood that we would form a single paceline, out of courtesy for drivers and safety for us.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Dude's in Honda Odyssey's are the worst assholes.
i dunno about that...

the other morning i inadvertently cut off (i'm guessing) some hipster in a mini. he decided he wanted to be a tough guy and play rental race car. he passes me on the right then cuts me off, and winds up rear ending the car that was in front of me :rofl:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
i dunno about that...

the other morning i inadvertently cut off (i'm guessing) some hipster in a mini. he decided he wanted to be a tough guy and play rental race car. he passes me on the right then cuts me off, and winds up rear ending the car that was in front of me :rofl:
That is awesome.

As far as the video goes, all involved are dicks.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
i dunno about that...

I can't begin to count the number of near death experiences I had with mini van driving dudes trying to chase me down in the Vette. I don't care how cool they try to make it look in the commercials, it's still a mini van.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I can't begin to count the number of near death experiences I had with mini van driving dudes trying to chase me down in the Vette. I don't care how cool they try to make it look in the commercials, it's still a mini van.
as was previously established. mini. not mini van. :stosh: