Quantcast

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Also, the Bills are atop the AFC East and Sammy Watkins looked like a pretty excellent receiver yesterday.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Also, the Bills are atop the AFC East and Sammy Watkins looked like a pretty excellent receiver yesterday.
And... you just jinx them.

I'm not getting my hopes up yet because we all know how the Bills like to let us down. But seriously though, they are looking decent so far this year and are showing some good potential.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Look, mom certainly used to lay into me from time to time. I was a bastard of a kid and deserved it. However, she never beat me to the point where it left cuts and bruises. Worst I ever got was one smack with a wooden spoon on the backside while fully dressed. It didn't hurt but the point was made. To this day, I still laugh at her for the time she hit me and the spoon broke. WTF was Adrian Peterson thinking? I seriously wonder if he'll ever play in the NFL again.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
Look, mom certainly used to lay into me from time to time. I was a bastard of a kid and deserved it. However, she never beat me to the point where it left cuts and bruises. Worst I ever got was one smack with a wooden spoon on the backside while fully dressed. It didn't hurt but the point was made. To this day, I still laugh at her for the time she hit me and the spoon broke. WTF was Adrian Peterson thinking? I seriously wonder if he'll ever play in the NFL again.
Soon enough if you're arrested/convicted of assault then you'll have to register as an NFL player.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I'm not getting my hopes up yet because we all know how the Bills like to let us down. But seriously though, they are looking decent so far this year and are showing some good potential.
Fitzy went 5-0 the last season he played for the Bills. I'm not counting chickens here, but I'm going to enjoy when the team I'm cheering for does well, rather than Eeyore about the projections for the rest of the season. And I enjoyed the shit out of yesterday's game.:rockout:

WTF was Adrian Peterson thinking? I seriously wonder if he'll ever play in the NFL again.
I wonder if AP is going to get crucified outright by the NFL on this issue, regardless of the legal outcome, just because Goodell has so much egg on his face after the Rice incident.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
Fitzy went 5-0 the last season he played for the Bills. I'm not counting chickens here, but I'm going to enjoy when the team I'm cheering for does well, rather than Eeyore about the projections for the rest of the season. And I enjoyed the **** out of yesterday's game.:rockout:
Exactly. It's always nice to watch the Bills squish the fish!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I wonder if AP is going to get crucified outright by the NFL on this issue, regardless of the legal outcome, just because Goodell has so much egg on his face after the Rice incident.
AP is in for some rough treatment when (if) he plays on the road. He'll get applause and cheers at home, but fans on the road are going to destroy him. I am sure Goddell is going to come down hard. It'll be easier for him to overreact with a harsh punishment then reduce it if need be.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
when disciplining your child trumps killing someone....adrian peterson should tell the nfl to go fvck itself.

Last edited:

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just watched local Denver news. It was declared that the Broncos will win the superbowl because they almost didn't lose to the Seahawks.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
The Bills looked like their old selves again yesterday. :disgust:
Eh, sort of. Keep in mind that this was the team that bottled up Seattle with relative ease - they didn't look bad against, say, the Raiders like the Patriots did this weekend. :clapping:

Manuel struggles with accuracy. The question of the season is going to be whether he can fix that or not.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
Manuel struggles with accuracy. The question of the season is going to be whether he can fix that or not.
I was referring to that^^^^^

Another year, same accuracy issues with a another QB. I'm not a fan of Manuel and I'm not so confident that he'll become the QB that the Bills need (but I hope I'm wrong).

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
I had two people on my fantasy team get carted off on stretchers yesterday. Looking forward to this years last place trophy.
More than half my team is listed and Probable, Questionable, or Out. My 1st round and 3rd round picks have been out since week 1. I've definitely got the last place trophy locked down for my league this season.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i don't understand fantasy football or espn's need to employ experts on fantasy football.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
How did the Pack NOT beat the Lions?
Because early season meaningless game, we're good at those.

When we're in first place and we're 7-2 that is when we will go on a 7 game losing streak and the bears and packers will make us look stupid again and win the division.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The Bills do occasionally win two games in a row. The fact that it happened for the first two games is not a reason to think that at the end of the season the results will be any different.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Who knows, with some luck and their traditional penchant for collapsing after a brief glimmer of hope, perhaps the Bills can grab another overrated F$U quarterback in Jameis Winston (and maybe the dumbest F$U quarterback in recent memory). But in the meantime, it appears no one is particularly good in the AFC east, so it may come down to who wants to lose more.

Same thing really for the NFC North at the moment too...or now that I think about it, pretty much all the NFL divisions.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
The Bills do occasionally win two games in a row. The fact that it happened for the first two games is not a reason to think that at the end of the season the results will be any different.
I am a Bills fan... and I approve this message.