Quantcast

***Y u no friday GMT?***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
have yet to work less than 10 hrs a day this week.

on my way out the door from work last night a buddy msg'd me, he was at the local bbq place. so i stopped by for wings and beers. they had a hot new waitress. we named her Chesty LaRue :brows:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Y no titties in the wingdings today?
Morning! Another busy day here. I had a good ride last night and weekend is looking great weather-wise. Highland I shall ride.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Day 5 of first aid training. This was a little more involved than I figured when I volunteered...

4 hour practical exam on Monday.

I'll be ready when Fat Melissa falls off her chair again.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just learned that one of our clients in Holland has lost two employees on the flight that was shot down yesterday including their families as both were on their way on vacation. Humans are stupid.

I really need a good bike ride this weekend to shake this week of me.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Day 5 of first aid training. This was a little more involved than I figured when I volunteered...

4 hour practical exam on Monday.

I'll be ready when Fat Melissa falls off her chair again.
I did a lot of first aid training in the military. Has come in handy more than I had expected.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
have yet to work less than 10 hrs a day this week.

on my way out the door from work last night a buddy msg'd me, he was at the local bbq place. so i stopped by for wings and beers. they had a hot new waitress. we named her Chesty LaRue :brows:
We have a training area for National volleyball team right next to my building. Needless to say, there is usually some fine specimens at this little joint we hit for breakfast in the morning. Although, normally, you are trading chesty for legs and butt.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
We have a training area for National volleyball team right next to my building. Needless to say, there is usually some fine specimens at this little joint we hit for breakfast in the morning. Although, normally, you are trading chesty for legs and butt.
i love me some volleyball booty too

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Afternoon.

MIL is in town this weekend. Might try to hit up the GROC Fat Tire Festival tomorrow for a while to get out of the house and keep my sanity. Other than that... not much really planned for this weekend.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good run last night. 5 miles/40 minutes. I was working hard, but didn't think I was going that fast. Good to know I was moving pretty quickly. 80 minute run tomorrow.

Deciding whether to replace our cabinets along with our counters. Been pricing out the floor and we're looking at $4500 in materials alone. Looking at $10-15k in upgrades in the year. A sizeable chunk. Almost worth Buying exactly what we want...

you took 3-4 months off and you weren't expecting this...shenanigans!
No, I really wasn't. Came back to a shattered department, really missing the free time. The only reason I'm hanging in is because some of my team is left and we have come over decades to depend upon each other. I'd like to arrange as orderly a transition as I can and retire sometime next year if I can stand hanging in that long.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
No, I really wasn't. Came back to a shattered department, really missing the free time. The only reason I'm hanging in is because some of my team is left and we have come over decades to depend upon each other. I'd like to arrange as orderly a transition as I can and retire sometime next year if I can stand hanging in that long.
well that kind of sucks mr moustache.