Quantcast

***Y u no Friday GMT?***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Work from home. Two meetings this morning and then hopefully an afternoon beer.

Have work party tonight and don't have any shirts or tie to wear....fuck.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Despite today being a non-eating day I drove to the Japanese bakery before working early (7-4). The I-25 SB bridge between Santa Fe and Broadway was an icy mess, which an F-150 and a Ram driver found out. Into the wall for both some time before I got there, lane blocked and all.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

WTF, people. My RV sink drama continues. A "new product" was advertised and it looked perfect for my project. I asked for specs, they sent specs, I built my cabinet to fit said specs and ordered the sink. Sink comes, not as pictured on the website or the specs I have. Seems the manufacturer was incorrect. The correct sink is slightly larger and $21 more. Also special order, so there is a wait. Fuck you, take the sink back

Different site shows "correct" sink with the correct specs (it is slightly larger). I ask them "if I order this sink, will I get the sink pictured?" They say "of course!". Nope, wrong sink again.

So does this sink ACTUALLY exist? Not sure, but it might fit if it does. :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning Monkeys.

WTF, people. My RV sink drama continues. A "new product" was advertised and it looked perfect for my project. I asked for specs, they sent specs, I built my cabinet to fit said specs and ordered the sink. Sink comes, not as pictured on the website or the specs I have. Seems the manufacturer was incorrect. The correct sink is slightly larger and $21 more. Also special order, so there is a wait. Fuck you, take the sink back

Different site shows "correct" sink with the correct specs (it is slightly larger). I ask them "if I order this sink, will I get the sink pictured?" They say "of course!". Nope, wrong sink again.

So does this sink ACTUALLY exist? Not sure, but it might fit if it does. :rofl:
sinkmonkeydotcom

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I’m gonna morph into a unicorn.
We asked my eldest kid a year or three back what she wanted to be when she grew up. Her answers were "a ballerina, an astronaut, and a horse". As in being a horse, not having one.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
We asked my eldest kid a year or three back what she wanted to be when she grew up. Her answers were "a ballerina, an astronaut, and a horse". As in being a horse, not having one.
If the latter, can you make sure she poops before heading out onto any mixed use trails? KTHX

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
It not that there is anything *bad* happening at work, it's just that there is so much shit to do and so many people badgering me that I don't even know where to begin. I guess posting on ridemonkey is a good place to start.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
So at the race check-in for my marathon last weekend, they had free Moon Pies when you picked up your race shirt. The volunteer said to me "Make you take some Moon Pies!" I said, "Some? How many can I take?" And so I took eight. I just ate the last one and now I am sad.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Rain has spoiled today’s ride plan. Holiday work party tomorrow that I think I will not attend. I spend way to much time with these ass clowns on a daily basis so the last thing I want to do is go to dinner with them on a Saturday. Bah mutherfucking Humbug.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Holy hell, what an effed up ride. A autistic passenger about my size went off and tried busting out a window and attempting to open the door. That set off two other autistic passengers. Had to pull over and spend 15 minutes calming them down. They went off again just as we arrived at their day program. Kill me nao. Thankfully this is the last day of the contract.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hi frens

slowly getting shit together to build the new bike. Pro-tip, CRC sucks, I should have known better. They lost my handlebars and, after quickly owning up, only refunded part of my money. I'm still waiting on the XDR driver to make the wheels I bought from them work. Yeesh.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Holy hell, what an effed up ride. A autistic passenger about my size went off and tried busting out a window and attempting to open the door. That set off two other autistic passengers. Had to pull over and spend 15 minutes calming them down. They went off again just as we arrived at their day program. Kill me nao. Thankfully this is the last day of the contract.
You should retire. :homer:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Boss seems happy that I got my shit to fly finally. He has asked for additional funds to keep me around a little longer so I can spread my love to other projects.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Afternoon!

Looks like I will be a receiving an offer for the jerb I interviewed for this past Wednesday. Hoping they dont want me to start before Jan 1, I'd hate to have to burn PTO taking time off for the holidays.

Had a phone interview at 2 pm. Pick up the phone and it's someone from a staffing company. Had to stealthily hang up on them so I could field a call from the actual place I was interviewing with.