Quantcast

***Y U no Friderp GMT***

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
My client is closed on Good Friday so I've got a few hours of work then off to a longish weekend. Might ride the hardtail around some mellow trails for a while.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Kare pan acquired early in the morn. Feeding baby. Audio consultation for the Land Cruiser after dropping off the elder kids.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Day off today.

Of course it rains all night and is continuing to rain.

Was going to ride some trail, but mehhhh. Might go dick around on the cross bike.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Watching some Grand Tour episodes while hacking away at some last minute contract work.

Oh, and rain and lots of it.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
No one I work with is working today. It's a good day to take rug rat out for hot chocolate and croissants. Also a good day to cut out from work early and head into the hills with a mcleod.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
mmmmmmm, there is a overpass nearish to the house, with dirt under it for a good portion, might consider parking there, and biking home

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
My client is closed on Good Friday so I've got a few hours of work then off to a longish weekend. Might ride the hardtail around some mellow trails for a while.
I'm working a half day and then thinking a Chimpex when S gets off work later in the afternoon if you want to ride at some point.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
is this monocle speak for saying you are getting a stereo installed?
It’s a fancy shop. One doesn’t simply walk into Mordor this shop and buy a stereo. Instead there’s a consultation first +/- them demoing stereos in their shop vehicles.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Wife is allowing me to skip the family Passover Seder tonight. She truly loves me. I'm on the hook for tomorrow though. Easter Sunday will be just the two of us going out for bbq and Shazam.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It’s a fancy shop. One doesn’t simply walk into Mordor this shop and buy a stereo. Instead there’s a consultation first +/- them demoing stereos in their shop vehicles.
That seems weird (only because I used to be on the other side and can't imagine having someone spec my gear).

But I am also a cheap bastard and refuse to pay retail. :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What? You no like Gefilte fish and Manshevitz wine?

:rofl:
Friday night we'll be drinking manashevitz
Going out to terrorize goyem
Stomping shagitz, screwing shicksas
As long as we're home by Saturday mornin'
Cause hey
We're the brews
Sportin' anti swastika tattoos
Oi oi we're the boys
The orthodox, hasidic, o.g. ois
Orthopedic Dr. Martens good for
Waffle making, kickin' through the shin
Reputation, gained through intimidation
Pacifism no longer tradition
Cause hey
We're the brews
Oi oi we're the brews
The fair fax ghetto boys skinhead hebrews
We got the might
Psycho mashuganas
We can't lose a fight
As we are the chosen ones
Chutspah driven, we battle then we feast
We celebrate, we'll separate
Our milk plates from our meat
Oi oi we're the brews
Oi oi we're the boys
Orthodox, hasidic, o.g. ois

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Effing slackers. :disgust1:

:wave:

Hauling women-folk up to Estes for the weekend.
I was busting my ass in the garden before you even had to go up for your second old man pee routine. All day in the garden and I hardly can lift my arms now. Move more plants, cleaned up fire pit which had been covered with branches and leave, cleaned up more garbage left by the previous owner, made a raised bed for herbs, started digging for the ground level trampoline, moved dirt to lawn expansion and filled up the trailer and made a couple of trips to the dump. Gardening in Denmark is more elaborate then what you normally see in the US where its mostly a couple of bushes and a lot of lawn

Grass was in bad shape due to renovation and I am making this entrance into the lawn wider. Moving soil here so level with the rest of the lawn.

Tree I had cut down last year and until today storage area for garbage from the previous owner

This was covered by old pallets filled with rotten wood

Danish size trailer (not mine)

This is where the tramboline is going in. I am hand digging the hole as I can't stand it when the are above ground plus its risky with the wind. Waiting for a reinstall of the flag pole.

Raised bed part 1

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I was busting my ass in the garden before you even had to go up for your second old man pee routine. All day in the garden and I hardly can lift my arms now. Move more plants, cleaned up fire pit which had been covered with branches and leave, cleaned up more garbage left by the previous owner, made a raised bed for herbs, started digging for the ground level trampoline, moved dirt to lawn expansion and filled up the trailer and made a couple of trips to the dump. Gardening in Denmark is more elaborate then what you normally see in the US where its mostly a couple of bushes and a lot of lawn

Grass was in bad shape due to renovation and I am making this entrance into the lawn wider. Moving soil here so level with the rest of the lawn.

Tree I had cut down last year and until today storage area for garbage from the previous owner

This was covered by old pallets filled with rotten wood

Danish size trailer (not mine)

This is where the tramboline is going in. I am hand digging the hole as I can't stand it when the are above ground plus its risky with the wind. Waiting for a reinstall of the flag pole.

Raised bed part 1
Dayum - is your house anything like that mansion across the street?!? :monaclekitty:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Product launch today. I hope there is booze.
BBQ for lunch.
Dying eggs tonight.
Happy Bicycle day.