Quantcast

***Y U no Friderp GMT***

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
That house is a double house so its pretty big but there are is a one family house next to us that is even bigger :shocked: This is our house

This is from past 10pm last summer and still this bright outside.
I envy your clay roof tiles, real brick walls and long summer days. :D

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ahhh...21 miles of rooty, rocky, greasy, wheelie-droppin’ east coast FUN at Hartford Res. Today.
Got my ya yas out. 2.5 hours.
Now gotta do Passover...can I have bacon on those damn Matzohs?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Ahhh...21 miles of rooty, rocky, greasy, wheelie-droppin’ east coast FUN at Hartford Res. Today.
Got my ya yas out. 2.5 hours.
Now gotta do Passover...can I have bacon on those damn Matzohs?
Seder done I made the Lemon Potatoes and the Broth... Happy happy. My niece Rachel has been chosen to carry on our tradition.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hiked instead of riding today. Twas rainy and cold. Lots of ice still hidden in this forest. Cant wait to ride these trails...

Also picked up a new bag on sale, after thr buckles on the old one got smashed in my car door. Seems to work well and has nice improvements over the previous version.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good skiing with Haley today. Took her down a run that she was scared to go down because it was so steep to her earlier in the season. She argued with me that it wasn't the same run because it wasn't hard. She actually surprised the hell out of me at one point by catching me. I was doing long, fast (for me) turns on a blue and thought I had left her, only to look back and she was right on me laughing. Kind of a bummer that the season is ending so soon.

Tomorrow helping a friend remove the airbags from his fiance's Lexus GX and put on springs instead. Going to fix the sunroof on the M when we are done so that the back rises again, because I borked it. Plan for the rest of the day is probably an IKEA stop to look at kitchens for the MIL's CA condo, replace some sprinklers, and who knows what else.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Hiked instead of riding today. Twas rainy and cold. Lots of ice still hidden in this forest. Cant wait to ride these trails...

Also picked up a new bag on sale, after thr buckles on the old one got smashed in my car door. Seems to work well and has nice improvements over the previous version.

How far is that from Innsifil?