Quantcast

Y U NO LOUSA?!?!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
last race of the season! stoked. it always cracks me up when hart comes on. his voice is so different from everyone else's.

PAGING @jackalope!!! eat those shrooms, chase with beers, and get busy, beotch! you should be extra fired up, as after this, tracey can finally settle down and make more time for you!

Last edited:

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Yes! Another double header race weekend! I know the racers aren't exactly stoked with 4 days of racing, but I am!

TBH I didn't think it would go on with teh covid.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Which is kind of funny (wrong word?) - look at the track walks, much more people without a mask compared to the last race.

Not as strict there, no one to police it, no shits given?

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Screw the riders---that poor track is gonna be worked after 5 days of practice/qualy/races.

Also, Gee continues to amaze as a track preview bro. I don't think anyone has done it better.

Rhubarb

Monkey
Jan 11, 2009
Track looks sick and the riders are phsyched. The track will likely change throughout the event, which will keep things interesting. Thinking a lot of riders will be looking for inside lines, especially the Frenchies.

Rhubarb

Monkey
Jan 11, 2009
Just watched the Redbull vid which made the track appear a lot more challenging compared to the Vital Raw vid I watched yesterday, which seemed more flat out. Actually a lot more going than initially thought e.g. slow tech drop into tight right hander into full off camber.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
It's funny to me that, setting aside the pleasing English accent and several log units of skill, me and a riding buddy would sound nearly identical riding DH together.
Stoke levels transcends all skill levels.

We are similar, though usually with a few more "oh fuck", "wtf", "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING US", "asdk;jflkwenladhaflCRUMPLElaskejbkjejk", etc.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
that track looks amazing.

Gee's preview was great. He should keep doing those. Also, I'd have been unable to speak after about 40 seconds of riding. Props.

Andeh

Customer Title
Mar 3, 2020
I loved the Gee preview for the running commentary. That always makes it more interesting than just heavy breathing. It was really interesting to watch Tracey Hannah's preview right after watching Gee's. Much more conservative line choices and not getting nearly as much air.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
I agree with Brendan.
finish the race timing at the road.
But let them keep riding the motorway to the pits for fun